chapter 31

Have you ever got that feeling where the whole world just slows down and then stops spinning and your life flashes before you. Past images rapidly flashes by, the future you dream of just comes crashing down. Well that’s kind off how I feel.

I cant hear anything, its like my ears completely shuts off. Im not breathing just holding my breath as long as I can. Everything around me just fades away. All except Blake.

I see his face, his canines and his black eyes. I bet to the outside, everything is happening so fast. But to me, the whole thing seems to slow down. His mouth is wide open and I can see his teeth. The two prominent points very slowly approaching its destination. He once beautiful face now looks a bit crazed, his hold on me has slightly slacken but I wasn’t paying attention to that. I was just starring at him. My face probably looks like it has just seen a ghost.

Wide eyes, mouth slight agape. I stood there doing nothing but watching my doom. Is this what I want? My mate to love me and claim me as his? To finally be accepted and experience the sparks that everyone has been talking about? Would it be easier?

No…

I was shock. It wasn’t me who said it. If my eyes could open any wider, my eyes might just pop out. “no…” a female voice said. I could hear her talking in my head.

Blake was only an inch away from my neck now. Again she said “No!”

Suddenly, a surge of energy erupted at my core and spread throughout my whole body like wild fire. I could feel my being, my soul getting push behind. It was taking over my body. I dint even have time to fight it or even have time to understand what was happening. It shoved me back. I no longer have control over my body but I can still hear, feel and see. Its like im watching a 4D movie only its through my own eyes.

“NOO!” I screamed. well not me but she, you get my point. My free arm shot up between my neck and Blake’s mouth. He was already too fast and too near to stop.

He closed the distance and bit down hard. I could feel his teeth breaking the skin and sinking down into my arm. Blood was trickling down as he releases his hold. She shoves him away from me and he stumbles back. My arm was heavily bleeding away but she paid no attention to it. I was mentally cringing from it. I may not be in control but I can still feel it.

“NOO!” she roars. The sound was very animalistic. I dint realize was already partially changed, my eyes were black, ears are pointy, fur are sprouting around parts of my body, my canines are elongated and my fingernails turned to claws. Maybe because I haven't shifted in five years and it would hurt like fuck if I did. So why dint i?

I dint have time to ponder. My wolf started to viciously snarl and growl at Blake. My lips are curled upwards baring my sharp teeth and canines at him. I probably look like some crazy rabid animal but she dint care. My wolf is super pissed off.

She roared at him, her eyes are burning with rage. If looks could kill, he would have been dead a long time ago. My body is trembling away with so many jumbled up emotions. I can feel everything she’s feeling. All her emotions, that she had hid from me, now comes crashing down in a big tidal wave. Anger at what he tried to pull off, pain for what she’s about to do to the both of them, sadness for what he tried to do, for the rejection and now what she’s going to do, happiness because she knows he loves us, pain for what she about and going to do. So many other emotions kept crashing down but I couldn’t feel them all it was coming down too fast.