chapter 16

(Blake’s pov)

“what ever reasons you may have, you are still a rogue trespassing in our lands and have you forgotten you attacked me!” I shouted. “what was I suppose to do? Huh?! Let you insult and humiliate me again? i had enough of that when you rejected me! now you want me to just stand there and watch you kill my fiancé?!” she shouted back. Scarlet’s body was trembling with rage. Gritting her teeth. Her hands balled up to fists. 

“what?” I whispered. “not only are you stupid, your also deaf!” she screams at me. “ read my lips… he’s… my… fiancé…” he said. I just zoned out. I couldn't hear anything after that. I just stood frozen in place, eyes wide. The words repeating again and again. I though I had another chance with her, to make it all right. I prayed for the goddess to give me another chance and here she is… my beautiful mate, the love of my life, my other half… but only to be back with another man. Another man that can shower her with unconditional love, treats her like she’s the only one in the world… so much more better than me… her own mate. Their engaged… I screwed up big time… now im left to suffer all on my own… “he’s my fiancé… he’s my fiancé… he my fiancé…” just replaying over and over.

“no…” was the only word I could mutter up. I was still in shock, still drowning in my own pity and my what if’s that I didn't realize they were gone.I was shaken out of my own reverie when I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. I shacked my head and finally the surrounding sounds flooded into my ears. “SIR! SIR!” My second in command, Brian spoke.

“huh? What… where are they? Where’s Scarlet?” I pushed him away and started running out of the house. “sir they escaped through the back door into the woods, they wont go far. The male rogue is still weak.” Brain mind link to me. “ok send a your party to find them and bring them back alive” I replied. “already on it alpha” he said.

I started running to the back of the house while taking off my shirt and pants. I tossed my clothes to the floor and leaped. In mid air I could feel my body shifting and fur sprouting. I land on all fours, my grey wolf. I was larger than most wolves because I am an alpha. I took off into the forest. I love running in my wolf form, it makes me feel free.

I howled to let my pack know im in the forest and for Scarlet to know im coming. “I cant lose you Scarlet your too important to me, I cant screw up this time. The fates have given me another chance, I will fight for your love and trust… one way… or another…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy

sorry its short got the postpone exams next week. anyways yey 1000 read :D