chapter 22

ok i GOT GOOD NEWS. I DOING A NEW BOOK BUT ITS 18+. its about this girl that got kidnaped and she becomes a sex slave to the masters and misteresses. she endures the tortures, beating, sex and other stuff. the story will also explain how she lost her little bit of sanity left, the tourture and beating process and dont forget how her innocence was taken.

im still thinking of what more to put in the book. its going to have quite a bit of rated scenes. now i only have the 1st chap. the book im planning to make each chap longer. but going to need time. i might focus on that book more. the TITLE IS Slaved to love. :D

give it a shot, i think you'll like it.

i felt like doing his pov.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Blake's pov)

Now’s my chance to wow her. I have to make every second count. I have one week… one week. Shit! Oh man… “oh so nowthat she has someone better than us, oh wait I mean you and she’s finally happy. You want to come and screw up the happiness.” my wolf said. “shut up! She’s our mate. I know you miss her and her wolf and you want to get them back. When they come back to us, we can make her even more happy than that guy she’s with. So im doing it for the both of us. So help me.” I replied back. “ you think I don’t want them to be in our arms! To run with our mate’s wolf! To be loved! I longed for it! And you just had to throw it out the window when we first meet our mate!” my wolf was screaming at me now. “I know okay! I know I fucked up, but Im trying to make it right. I just need her to give us a chance but she’s always with that guy. I just need to get her alone with us for awhile.” I said.

“even if she’s alone what makes you think that she will just happily waltz with us to talk privately? She kick you in the balls before she lets you drag her in there.” my wolf said. “I don’t care! I just need a few minutes with her.” I said. “mate…” my wolf howls sadly. “ya… mate…” I mentally sang with him.

*Alpha’s office*

*knock knock*. “come in” I said. As the door closes, the figure stood in front of me. I dint have to look up to know it was John standing in front of me. “yes?” I asked. He gave a long sigh and started “ alpha as a brother my duty is to protect my family. What you did to Scarlet back then is inexcusable. After she told me you were her mate and the shit you gave her, I snapped.” I interrupted him “ get to the point” I said nonchalantly. John was starting to get pissed but was holding it in check. “ my point is… don’t you dare hurt her again! Alpha or not, I will beat the shit out of you.” he said through gritted teeth. I looked up at him, eyes boring into his. He dint flinched or looked away. Starring eye to eye with an alpha is disrespectful and is a challenge. I stood up from my seat, now same eye level with him “ are you challenging me?” I spoke. “ its only a challenge if you don’t take what I said seriously” he said.

The starring was starting to get heated. You could feel the tension building up. Waiting for whoever to back down or throw the first punch. I wasn’t backing down, no alpha should back down or it will be a sign of weakness. Our eyes started to change colors. Mine was turning black while John’s were dark brown, it was so dark you could mistake it for black too. My wolf was at the surface, scrapping to get lose. Nobody disrespects an alpha, he must be put in place.

“BACK DOWN NOW!” I ordered him using my alpha’s power. There was a twitch at his left eye. It was so fast but I saw it. His wolf was surrendering but his human side was still stubborn. He still stood there eyeing me. Defying me.

Enough of this!  I gave my warning, now he plays the price. My fingers grew longer and bend in weird angles, fur were sprouting out. My nail grew longer and turned to a darker shade of color. Both my hands were semi change. John had the same, his hands are shifted into human-like claws. Only difference was my fur was grey and his was brown. Our incisors elongated to long canines. We were barring our teeth at one another. Growling away.

John leaped over my desk coming for me. I jumped out of the way so I wont get clawed. He ended up smashing my chair. “you do know your going to have to pay for that” I said. He growled at me in annoyance and once again leaped at me. This time I pounced too. We both smashed to each other. He scratched my chest while is scratched his torso. I grabbed both his hands with mine, we were now like doing a push game to see who can push the other to the ground. I lift my leg kicked him in the stomach. His body arced forward in pain. He tried to clutched his stomach but I was still holding his hands.

The next thing he did surprised me. He head-butted me in the stomach. I let go of hi hands and stumbled backwards. He charged at me again, his claw-like hands aimed at my face. I ducked and moved forwards to grab his torso. With the momentum, I flung him behind me. He flew and smashed into my cupboard. There was a loud breaking of wood sound.

As the tired to get up, I was already in front of him. My hands tightly around his neck slowly squeezing it tighter and tighter. He started coughing for air. I was going to end his life until suddenly the office door burst open. I dint bother to see who it was. My wolf was pissed at John. One moment I was going to kill him, I was furious. Then suddenly all the anger just faded away. I released my grip around his neck. John slumped to floor gasping and coughing for air.

There was someone wrapped around me, hugging me. My wolf was not angry anymore but purring away. I turned my head to face the one and only person that can sooth me. Scarlet. She was hugging me. I never felt so content in such a long time. “are you clam down now?” she asked. “yes” I could barely mutter. “good” she stated emotionlessly. She unhooked herself from her and took a step back. I whimpered at that. “you almost killed my brother!” she screeched. I flinched at her tone. “ugh…” John groaned. Scarlet quickly turned to face her brother. Danny standing at the door, looking a bit annoyed came in. “Danny, help me get John to the medical room” Scarlet said. He nodded and picked John up. He left shortly carrying John. As they left the door, Scarlet turned to face me “ what the hell is wrong with you?” she said. My mouth fell open. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy

vote