Epilogue

“does this dress make me look fat?” I ask. My mother turns around to inspect me. “I feel like the dress makes my ass look big” I whined. “oh honey, your not fat, you look gorgeous! So stop telling yourself otherwise.” she says. Clarissa walk towards me and starts fixing the lose ends of my hair.

*knock knock*

“come in” I call out. The door opens and Susan pops her head in. the moment she saw me her mouth instantly hangs open. She quickly get in the room and shuts the door. Walking quickly towards me she said “holy crap girl! You look amazing! Danny’s gonna drop dead when he sees you.” she teases. I chuckle at that.

“okay enough jabbering and let’s go people!” my mom said.

“how you holding up man?” John slaps Danny’s back. Danny’s sweating like man, he couldn’t stop shacking and John notices this. Instead of helping him, he guffaws at his uneasiness. “bitch” Danny mumbles and John continues to laugh. People are busy starring at the two wondering what’s happening, even the priest is smiling at them.

“relax Danny… its just a wedding, as long as you say the words I do you wont receive your soon to be wife’s wrath.” Danny’s father said. this made John laugh even more, tears leaking down his eyes while Danny’s eyes grew wide. “can you guys stop being assholes and help me” he mumbles.

*ding ding ding*

the ceremony starts…

As the song plays, Scarlet appears at the double doors with her father. Their hands lopping around each other. They move slowly down the aisle. Danny spots her. “oh my god…” he thinks to himself. He was awestruck. “their beautiful” his wolf said. he’s smiling internally. Danny could sense both his wolf and hers are talking.

As they reach the end of their walk, Danny takes Scarlet from her father and they both stood in front of the priest. “so we’re gathered here today, to witness these two lovely people…

“speak now or forever hold their peace.” the priest said. most of the pack members instantly turn their heads to Blake’s direction. Blake’s eyes grew wide and he puts his hands up in a surrendering way. “hey don’t look at me.” this cause some of them to laugh. Others look at him with pity. After the incident, the information spreads like wild fire. Soon the whole pack knew what happened. Some gave pity towards their alpha while some thought he deserved it.

Scarlet was also turn towards Blake’s direction watching to see if he has any objections. Her family dint want to invite Blake to their wedding incase another incident might occurs but Scarlet will have no such thing. So here he is sitting there watching his once mate marrying another but he was okay with it. He gave her the thumbs up telling her to go for it. Scarlet smiles at that.

“so with the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” the priest finishes. Scarlet threw the bouquet of flowers towards her friends she dint have time to see who caught it because he lips were crushed toDanny’s. he loops his arms around her waist while she loops hers around his neck, both pulling each other nearer.

They both pull apart and Danny looks at her, he says “I love you Scarlet” she looks at him smiling and says “I love you Danny”. The end…” I said.

“what! It cant be over! What happened next?!” she shouts while jumping on her bed. I sigh, so much for a bed time story. “mama what happened next? It cant be over” Andrea says. She kept jumping on the bed. I chuckle at her silliness. As I was about to answer her, I got cut off.

“well baby girl, we lived happily ever after. The next year, this beautiful princess was born. From then on, I became the knight and shining armor to protect the lovely princess and her queen.” Danny said. he walks into the Andrea’s room and picks her up. She giggles at that.

“alright princess, its time to have your beauty sleep. The queen must sleep too to have enough energy tomorrow.” Danny says while tucking Andrea in bed.

She yawns and rubs her eyes. “but im not sleepy papa”. He smiles at her and kisses her head “sure your aren't, good night baby girl”. I stand up and move to kiss Andrea’s forehead. “good night Andrea.” I said. “good night mama, good night papa.”

Danny closes her door gently and turns to face me. “she’s asleep”. I shake my head, I cant never get her to sleep she’ll always be hyper around me and when Danny comes, she’ll just fall asleep like that. Danny smirks at me as if he read my thoughts. “because im just that awesome”. He received a punch in the chest for that. “ow! your still so cruel” he said while attempting to put on a sad face but failed.

“oh stop whining”. We both headed back to our room and lay on the bed. We slept facing each other. “good night Dan”. He stares at me for awhile before replying “good night Scar”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and we have reach the end.

again thank you all for reading the writer's heartbreak. thanks for commenting and voting. you're all awesome people.

im now starting on my new story Changed Person-ality. go check it out. its going to be different not those bloody cliches stories. 

i cant stand the cliche stories. it gets me all angry. like why would you go back to a dumbass who rejected you. no offence to the others who like cliche stories. so because of this i made my own  non-cliche story. hope you enjoyed it.

cheers

vote tq