chapter 30

i know how to end it but i have no idea how many chapters. so it will end when it ends.

i know my english is not great and alot of people is commenting on the spellings and grammar and what not. does anybody wanna help do the editing? and if u you do, how do i let u do it? i'll dedicate the editor.

i should really reread my work... but im so lazy... aw....

not edited

anyways, enjoy..

vote tq

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“here you go sir, two quarter pounders set. One coke and one sprite.” said the lady. She handed Danny their food in paper bags through the window. “thanks” he said. with that he headed out of Mc Donald's and back on the road. He was driving for fifty minutes now a little while more and they’ll be out of town by then. Scarlet was still sleeping, she was curled up into a ball. Well… sort off. The seat belt was getting tangled around her.

Danny turns to look at her. Even in a situation like this she still manages to look breath taking.

“puutttt….”

She farted. “okay... Now she literally breath taking. woh!” he mentally though and tried to muffle his laughter and winds down the window. The sun still wasn’t up yet and the road was clear of any motor vehicles. He turns on the radio but softens the volume so he wont wake Scarlet up. The song hopelessly devoted to you by Olivia Newton John came on.

Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you

You know I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But, baby, can't you see
There's nothing else for me to do?
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you

As the song continued, Danny was humming along with it. His humming was cut short by the sound of his tummy grumbling. All the packing and loading must have burned all the eaten food up he though. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other trying to get the bag of French fries. The bag was too far. “dammit. Why did I have to toss it so far back’ he mentally scolded himself.

He look at the road, there was not souls at sight. They were the only ones driving on the road. Glancing around to double check and confirming his thoughts, again one hand on the wheel but this time he turns his body to the back to get the bag of fries. As soon as he spots it, he stretches forwards and grabs the bag. “gotcha…” he says as if he just won a lottery. He turns back around and faces the road again but this time something big and grey was standing in the middle of the road.

He drops the bag on the car’s floor and the fries spills out while he grabs the steering wheel with his other hand and turns it so the car wont hit it. It was too late, he was too near it, Danny was going to hit it. The car was swerving to the side with a loud screech.

As the car was about to hit the animal, it jumped upwards. Danny dint have time to register what is was, whether it was a wolf or what because instead of hitting the animal now it swerved to the edge of the road. There were no guard rails so the car jus kept tumbling down and finally stopped when it landed in the ditch turtled.

Steam were hissing out from the car. Thank the goddess it dint catch in fire and they were wearing their safety belts. Danny was groaning away, the side of his head was cut open by the sheer force when his head collided with the glass. There were small cut and bruises but not as worse as the cut on his head. He cocked his head to direction where Scarlet was. She was awake and also groaning away. Her lip is bleeding away, it was split open and blood was seeping into her mouth. She must have hit the dashboard, the belt dint react fast enough but at least it held her on to the chair or she would have been thrown around the car.

“ugh… Da-Danny…” Scarlet groaned. “don’t worry imgonna get us out of here.” He said. he placed one hand on the roof of the car  so that he wont bash his head any further and the other on the button to release the belt. He came down and started helping Scarlet with her belt. “what happen?” she says as Danny gets her down. “I don’t know what it was couldn't get a good look but it was big and grey.” Danny replied while kicking at the windshield. With one last kick the glass flew out, and the two got out. Scarlet was slightly shaken up.

They both looked up to see how far the car came tumbling down from. It wasn’t too high. “I’ll get the stuff out while you call your parents” Danny instructed. She nods her head and starts dialing her parents. “mom can you pick us up?” scarlet says. “wow when you say you’ll visit I dint know it would be this soon” Clarissa jokes. “the car crashed, we haven't left town yet we’re about maybe fifteen minutes to the border.” she says. He mother instantly turns serious “we’re on our way. Stay put.” then hangs up.

Scarlet keeps her phone back and looks at the scene before her. It looks bad. The car was totally bashed up and smoke and steam are coming out of it. She could see Danny’s body slightly sticking out behind the car. He is still trying to save their belongings.

She took a deep breath to try and clam her rapidly beating heart, and that’s when the smell of blood finally hits her nose.

She touches her face trying to find the source and flinches. Her finger grazed over her busted lip and it sent a sharp pain. She removes her hand to inspect the damage. Her fingers is covered in blood but not a lot. Her lip was healing and so were her other cuts and scrapes thanks to the werewolf gene.

“okay I got most of the stuff out but so-” Danny couldn’t finish what he was saying one moment he was walking to her while dusting his hands and the next he was flung to a near by tree. He flew right smack at the hard tree but he dint lose consciousness.

“DANNY!” Scarlet yelled while running to him but sparks were flying when a hand grabbed her arm. Scarlet was pulled back, she could feel the electrifying sparks coming off at her back and arm. She instantly knew who this was. There was only one person that could only give her this type of feeling…

Blake…

Danny was getting off from the floor but slowly due to the impact when he was tossed to the tree.

Scarlet struggled to get free from Blake’s hold but he jus tightens it. The back of her shirt was getting stained by the mud and dirt of Blake’s naked body pressing on her back. Scarlet dint stop struggling until Blake place his arm around her neck and slightly squeezing it. “wh-what are you doing?” Scarlet says in between breaths. He was cutting off her oxygen supply. As she stops retaliating he slightly releases his hold around her neck for her to breath again.

"your ARE MINE" Blake says. Her eyes grew wide with realization on what’s about to happen. "get off me you psycho!" she shouts while struggling to get free again. "Blake think about what your doing!" Danny said. he was already up and slowly coming closer. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER MUTT!" Blake ordered. Danny stops moving, in fear of Scarlet’s safety if he does not. " you are my mate! and no one else have you. MINE!" his wolf said. With that, his eyes turned black and his canines elongates. "only mine..." he whispers. He removes his arm slightly to reveal her expose neck and brought his fangs to her neck. "NOOOO!" was the all she heard before she blacks out.