Chapter 2 - The Sleeper

Stryke's P.O.V.

     I wonder where Aaron is.... He's probably asleep again... Ugh....... What if someone's messing with him?

     I quickly paced down the halls looking into every classroom until I saw him. I took a deep breath in... and out, letting my body relax a little.

Ok, I have to sound tough.

"Yo Aaron." I said but he didn't seem to hear. This could be fun.

" hey home dog skillet wazzup my puppy dog from taco bell?" I laughed to myself but he still didn't seem to hear.

"Hey Aaron, you in there buddy?"  I said probably sounding a little too worried.

"Hmmm.... Oh, yeah I'm here, whats up?" Aaron said, his cold eyes seeming to look right into my soul."

Ok. I have to ask him.

" I was wondering if..." I paused a second to breathe in and look up at him.

     Great that bastard fell asleep again. I chuckled to myself. He looks even cuter when he's asleep. I can't just leave him. I stared at him hoping the feeling of someone watching him would wake him up but, no such luck. *yawn* Well, i'm not going to leave him. So, I might as well join him. I put my head over his shoulder taking in his scent of soap and cherry shampoo, and drifted asleep.

     A few minutes later I felt something, Aaron move from under me. So, I looked at him trying to keep the sarcastic smirk off my face.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty, have a nice nap?" I said half jokingly.

"I don't know." I heard a quiver in his voice.

     I sat there another moment staring at his pursed, red lips. His blue eyes staring into space. I bet if he wore eyeliner his eyes would really stand out from his pale skin. I got up from the table and stretched.

" Well, ready for science?"

"Ooo, my favorite."

     I already knew it wasn't his favorite class because the teacher kinda sucks but if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have noticed his sarcasm. I held onto his arm. Half to protect him, half just because I wanted to touch him. His arm felt like ice under my hand sending a chill straight to my heart. We approached Mr. Evan's door and stood there, not wanting to go in. We both took in a deep breath and walked through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Author here :3 I was wondering if you guys and gals think that Stryke is a good name? Also, I was wondering if I should keep doing each chapter just 1 P.O.V. so I can update more or If I should update less but have multiple P.O.V.'s per a chapter. I was going to do it with this one but my friend told me to only do the one P.O.V. since that's what I did in the first chapter. So Comment below with what you think and make sure to check out my other stories...... Also if you liked it remember to vote ;P