One

Today is the day I hope will make me feel lik a normal teenager. Going to school. A normal 13 year old going to school.
I get my bag that my mum paid for eat my breakfast and walk down to the bus stop with my brother who isn't famous.
I'm an actress. Have been since the age of 6. I am 13 now. I of course have idols but in my family I'm the only one they all look up to. Which I sometimes find funny. I have been all over the place. So have my parents, depending on which came with me. We also own home business' so one person would always have to be at the house while to other one is having fun. In my last film we got to go to Australia. It was beautiful. I would definitely go there again. I also have friends. Like Dylan O'brien and Thomas Sangster. And Will Poulter. They are really cool and I got to see them every now and again. Which is a bonus.
Anyway, as I'm walking out the door the early signs of autumn hit me. Holidays have just gone and I am finally allowed out of the house. Mostly because just about everywhere I go there is either media or cameras.
As I walk towards the bus stop with my brother beside me I hear things. Things that aren't good. Things that just make me even more out there. Zac, my brother hears it too. We look at each other then run. We run until we reach the stop which doesn't help. No where to hide! So I go to a doorway and hide there. Getting people no matter if they are freaking out or just don't care to cover me. Hoping they don't move. The cameras get closer as do the sounds and I can hear the faint voices of reporters. I give up my hiding spot which wouldn't have worked anyway and let them see me. Just in time too because the bus come. Yes!!!
It arrives and the door swings open. Everyone gets on. Trying to avoid the cameras. Then it's just me. Sitting there telling the bus driver my name so that I can sit down. Finally he finishes writing my name down and I go sit down. Away from the cameras. Away from the reporters. Away from everything but the fans. That's going to be a problem.
I find a seat that is empty and it down. I look around and see faces that are either excited or just don't give a damn. So far I don't regret the choice I made. To either go to school or stay at home like I have been since my first movie. Then soo just has to come up to me. Either someone who doesn't care and wants to introduce themselves or wants an autograph just for the sake of it.
"OMG. I'm a huge fan! Could I please have you autograph?" Because I don't like to disappoint I get out a sharpie I always have on me and sign her phone. "Thank you so much." She says over dramatically and goes back to her seat. This is going to be fun. Then someone gets on and has the curtesy to say hello. With a who are you? Which is slightly relieving.
"Who are you?" They ask?
"I'm Zac's sister Kaya. And you are." I ask. Sarcasm dripping off my tongue.
"Aiden. Aren't you an actress?" There goes the spark of hope. Hope that he doesn't know me.
"Yes. Now please go." I say getting a little frustrated. He leaves. Then my phone goes off. Hoping it's one of my friends I check. Yep. It's Dylan.
(D means Dylan and K means Kaya.)
Convo.
D: hey Kaya. What's up?
K: hey Dyl. Nm. Just sitting on the school bus. First day of school. 4 me at least. Excited but already h8ing it. U?
D: that's awesome. Same as you. Just not on a bus. Haha.
K: haha. Very funny. Note the sarcasm. So where are you this time?
D: actually I am near ur house. Visiting a school. Think it's the 1 ur going 2.
K: yay! Haven't seen u in ages! Hopefully u r.
D: haha. Yea hopefully. Well gtg. C u soon?
K: k bye.
D: bye.
End of convo.
After that series of messages my hope rises. Hopefully Dylan is coming to the school I'm starting at today. Chances are I'm going to get a lot of crap but, oh well.

Hey guys. So yes I know a short one but, I guarantee you that the others will be longer. This story is also going to be split up into a lot if parts and skipping a few years. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter with more too come.