Eight

"Hey Kaya, what's for dinner?" It's Dylan.
"Stir fry." One word answers always get him pissed. And I'm pretty good at giving them.
"What type?"
"Teriyaki." I reply.
"What meat?"
"Chicken."
"Can you stop with the one word answers? Please?"
"Fine."
"Come on. I know you like the show. But they really needed someone for this season and no one was willing to do it. It's why I kept asking you. So could you please forgive me." That was when I got pissed.
"That's exactly why? You know I like the show. You know it's my favourite show. I don't like watching things that have me in them. So me being in Teen Wolf is going to ruin that!"
"Well I'm sorry ok. I'm sorry for trying to get you into a show. I'm sorry for giving you something to do." He yells.
"You are unbelievable." I walk out and push past Dylan then go into the lounge. "Thomas I know you cooked last night but could you please cook again tonight. I'll make it up to you."
"Yeah sure."
"Thanks Tom." He nods then walks to the kitchen. Continuing what I was making.

After a while dinner is finally ready. I walk into the kitchen and the aroma hits me in the face. That only happens when Thomas is cooking. Which is every second night. We've found out that Dylan and Will can't cook so me and Tom rotate every night. So tomorrow night I'll be cooking. Then the next night so that we're back on our time table.
"That was nice. Thanks Thomas." He nods then we walk off. Me too my room and the others doing who knows what.
I get to my room and I check my phone. I have 3 missed calls from Gabi, Sam and Luke.
I call them back. Glad to have heard their voice again and glad that they aren't angry at me. All of them are doing well. They are all planning on coming down for a visit but don't know when because of airline tickets. I say goodbye to them all them hang up the phone.
Since it is 7:30 I decide to go downstairs and watch some TV. I can get over myself. I go downstairs and see the boys watching a movie. It looks like Annabelle. I creep up behind them to scare the. The perks of being quiet.
"Boo!" I scream and they all jump. They aren't laughing and I'm laughing hysterically.
"Kaya not funny." Will says.
"For you it isn't." By now I had calmed down. "So what are you watching?" I ask. Changing subject.
"Annabelle. Your favourite horror movie." Dylan replies. Oh wow. He's talking To me.
"Then why are you watching it?" I ask.
"Because we are too sissy to watch it. So we figured that you would come down and watch if you saw we were watching it." Thomas explains. Bait. That's good.
"I was coming down anyway. You guys want some popcorn?" I ask.
"Yes please." I go into the kitchen and pop some popcorn. Getting some icing sugar out in the process. A/n. For those of you who just scrunched your nose up at that sentence then you have to try it. It is so delicious. Popcorn will never taste the same again.
The microwave beeps signalling that the popcorn is ready. Yay. I sprinkle a bit of icing sugar and bring the bowl out. I have my own bowl because I happen to know these boys very well.
"Popcorn for everyone." I announce and put the bowl on the coffee table.
"Thanks Kaya!" They all shout in unison. I laugh and plop down onto the beanbag that we have. The boys took all the chairs.
Throughout the entire movie I was laughing hysterically while the boys were practically snuggled up into the chairs. Making me laugh more.
"Kaya shut up. Our cowering is not funny. This movie is scary." Thomas complains.
"Ok 2 things. Uh no this is funny and this isn't scary it's just creepy." I say. They all sigh and we continue to watch the movie. At one point Thomas got so scared he literally came down and sat next to me. I laugh at him and he chuckles too before saying shut up.
After a while the movie finished and the boys were all scared shitless.
"Well night boys." I say.
"How can you sleep after that?" Dylan asks. He's the most scared out of all of them.
"Because I can. Oh and boys, Annabelles behind you." They all turn around before laughing sarcastically. I run up the stairs and go to bed. Ah the perks of living with three  boys. Because they are idiots.

I just want to be normalOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara