Twelve

After the movie we waited for everyone else to file out of the room to avoid any attention. The media is what we want least right now. When everyone leaves we go out if the cinema. Thankfully avoiding media and cameras. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 3:30 which means that the others have to go soon. Meaning as soon as we get home. I get over my little sad fest and get onto a cheery subject.
"Dylan that movie was awesome!" I say.
"Thanks. It was fun. Especially when we got to sell pizza then eat it." He says laughing. So his favourite scene was eating. Figures.
"So when do you guys have to leave?" Will asks Luke.
"Ah yeah I was going to ask. We kind of put our stuff in the boot already because we knew when the movie would end so, could you please drive us to the airport?" He asks.
"Sure. I can drive you." Thomas says. Volunteering. I nod. Agreeing.
We reach the car and get in. Driving to the house, saying goodbye to my friends and Thomas then watch him drive off. Ah. Nice to see them again.
"So Will. How did you like them?" I ask him. Realising that he had never met them.
"They were a little weird but cool." He says and I laugh. Walking into the house.
"Well it's only 3:30 so what do we do?" I ask. They shrug their shoulders. Then I realise that I never checked the mail. I go out the door in hopes of some miracle our scripts arrived. I get to the mailbox and open it. There were a few bills then 4 big envelopes. I grab all the mail and walk back to the house.
"I got the mail!" I shout and I hear groans. They know that there's bills. I open the script that says Kaya Scodelario and open it. Yep. It's our scripts.
"Guys our scripts are here." I say. Excited. I hear a stampede of feet before they enter the kitchen.
"You better not be kidding." Dylan says. I shake my head.
"No because otherwise I wouldn't be holding mine." I say.
"Good." He says.
So we start practicing and soon Thomas is home.
"Hey guys- what are you doing?" He asks. Very confused.
"Nothing. Just practicing our lines for the movie that we miraculously got in." I answer laughing.
"Where's my script?" He asks. Luckily I saved it from the boys who dived for it when they found out the scripts were here. I hand it too him and he opens it. I see a smile form on his face.
After a while we decide that we will order pizza for dinner since none of us can be bothered to cook. I order bbq chicken while the boys order their own creations.
The pizza arrives just in time for me to start complaining that I'm hungry which the boy scant stand. Since I'm the only who ever answers the door I get the pizza and go into the kitchen where the boys are already at the table. Begging for some of the greasy pizza.
"Kaya I'm hungry hurry up." Will complains. This only makes me walk slower. They continue to complain.
"Oh shut up. If I can't complain then you can't either." I reach the table and they immediately check to see which ones theirs. When they have it I sit down in the lounge and watch a movie. Without them. Unfortunately though they follow me in. Preventing me from some peace and quiet.
"You guys never know when to leave a girl by herself do you?" I ask.
"We do. We just like annoying you." They say in sync which causes us to laugh.
"Haha very funny." I say and turn my attention back to the TV. The movie is called the hunger games so the boys shouldn't be too scared.
After the movie it's 8:30 and I'm almost asleep so I decide to go to bed early. I walk up the stairs and get under the blanket. Turning my light off in the process.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next morning I wake up early. I get dressed into my fitness clothes. It's early in the morning and I like to stay fit. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put my runners on before putting my phone in my pocket with my earphones in. I grab my keys and silently close the door. Then I start jogging down the street. Hopefully I'm not seen by anyone.
I would've been running for a half hour when I get tired. I jog back to the house just in time for people to start getting up. I unlock the door and find the boys running around the house. Why? I have no idea.
"Uh guys. What are you doing?" I ask. Cautiously walking into the house. They all turn their attention onto me. Then they run up to me and hug me. I pat them on the back then they pull away.
"What is up with you guys?" I ask. Still a little cautious.
"You weren't here when we woke up like you usually are. So knowing us we went frantic thinking that someone came and nabbed you." Will explains.
"Well I didn't go far I went for a run and don't you think you would know if I was kidnapped?" I explain and they shrug. "Whatever I'm fine and that's all you need to worry about." I go upstairs to have a shower then get ready for the day ahead of me. Most likely with the boys watching over me.