Seven

A/n this will be six months after they move in.
"Kaya! I gotta go. Teen Wolf meeting." Dylan calls out. As I was sitting comfortably on the couch I did the same as he did.
"Ok! Where are the boys?" I ask.
"They're getting food. They'll be back in an hour." He replies back.
"Ok! Bye." I shout back and sure enough I hear he door open and close. Followed by the sound of a car starting.
"Time to watch my shows." I say to myself. I also log into my wattpad and write my stories. And read a couple too.
As I'm sitting here watching teen wolf my phone rings. I check the caller id and see its Dylan.
(Phone convo)
Me: hello?
Dylan: hey Kaya. Can you please come down here. They want to talk to you.
Me: ok fine. Give me ten. I'll tell the boys that I won't be home.
Dylan: kay. Thanks Kaya. See you then.
Me: see yea Dyl.
(End of phone convo)
After calling Thomas and Will I leave the house. Locking the door behind me. I get in my car and drive to the set. I've been there a few times prior to this so I know where it is.
I arrive at the set and Dylan is waiting there for me.
"What did you do this time?" I ask. Because he never learns that I don't want to be in this show. Otherwise I'll stop watching it which I don't want to happen.
"I might've told them that you're a big fan and wanted to be on the show."
"Dylan! I keep telling you."
"Yes I know. Fine I've officially lost this debate." I say and he chuckles.
He brings me over to the director who's name is Russel Mulcahy. I know him pretty well and so does he.
"Hi Russel." I say.
"Oh Kaya hi. I see Dylan got you here."
"Yep. So what is it that he called me in for?" I ask.
"Well he told me that you know a bit about the show and would love to be on it because you're a fan." Russell explains and I'm shocked. I look at Dylan who is wishing Russell hadn't said that. So I play along. My plan to kill Dylan is already forming.
"Yes. That is true." I say. Even though it's through gritted teeth.
"Well that's a good thing because no one else wants to do this scene. Or season of course. It will be the best season. At least I hope so."
"Oh goody."

After a long day at the set we finally get to go home. Good luck for me. Bad luck for Dylan. We get in our cars and drive home. I get there first and open the door. Clearly mad and frustrated. I slam it closed before Dylan gets a chance to get in the door. I hear the boys. They're talking. And of course it's about me because I'm in a mood.
"Nice to see you too Kaya!" Thomas shouts.
"Keep that up and you will hear the entire story of why I'm mad." I say. Walking into the kitchen to get some food. Thank god the boys went shopping today.
"What did Dylan do now?" Will asks. Leaning against the doorframe.
"He decided to lie to the teen wolf director by saying that I wanted to be on the show." I say. Then I hear the door. "Well I got to go. Night Will."I run up the stairs before Dylan can even talk to me.

Please do hate me. I know it's short but I didn't have any other ideas. Sorry.