Eighteen

"And cut!!!" Wes yelled. I take a sigh of relief and run over to Ki. Well I was about too until I got a phone call. I answer.
"Hello?" I ask. I didn't bother to look at the caller id.
"Oh Kaya. I'm so happy you picked up." It's my mum. I smile.
"Mum hey. I'm so sorry. We're filming at the moment. I'm so sorry. Can I call you when we finish?" I ask her. Feeling horrible.
"There'll be no need for that." She says and now I'm confused.
"Why?" I ask.
"I was calling about Zac. He's coming to visit by himself. I was just letting you know." She says and I physically smile.
"That's great. When does he land?" I ask.
"About 2:30." She answers. I check the time. 2:00. Shit!
"Ok I'll pick him up from the airport with the guys. Thanks mum. I gotta go." I say.
"Ok Hun bye. Love you."
"Bye mum. Love you too." And with that I hang up.
I walk over to Wes who is watching what we just filmed. I tap his shoulder and he turns around.
"Oh Kaya hi." He says. A little startled.
"Hi Wes. I'm really sorry but my mum just call-" I got to say but he cuts me off.
"Yeah. She called me too. Yes you can go to the airport. But take Dylan with you. He needs life away from this place." He says. I laugh and put my fingers up. Then I call Dylan over. Scaring the shit out if him in the process.
"What do you want?" He asks slightly annoyed.
"You're coming to the airport." I say. This he doesn't question. Then Ki and Dexter decide that they're coming too. But don't know why they want to come or where we're going.
"Wait Kaya, where are we going?" Dexter asks.
"Airport. My mum let my brother travel by himself so I'm picking him up. He's 12." I say. Explaining to them.
"Yes! Zac is hilarious!" Dylan says. Excited that he'll get to see him again.
"Wait how do you know?" Ki asks.
"How do you think genius? He is one of my best friends from like ages ago." I answer.
"That's a fair point." Dexter says. Agreeing.
After 10 minutes we reach the airport. And it is packed. I park the car and go to the departure gates. My mum texted me telling me what gate he should be at. So I go to that gate and wait there. I wait while talking to the guys. Laughing and doing all sorts of things. I occasionally check the time and every minute feels like an eternity. But soon I see him. The plane has landed and he's coming through the gate. I run up to him and hug him. He hugs back. It was a hug I hadn't had in so long.
"The boys are getting your bags." I say.
"Wait Thomas, Dylan and Will are here?" He asks. I laugh.
"Well Dylan's here. He knows what your bags look like." I say. We walk over to the guys where Dylan has just gotten his bag.
"Hey little dude. Long time no see." Dylan says excitedly then puts his fist out for Zac to punch which he does. Then he sees Dexter and Ki and hides behind me. Still the careful little boy I left ages ago.
"Zac it's ok. This is Dexter Darden and Ki Hong Lee. They're friends from the movie I'm in at the moment." I say and they smile. He comes back from behind me and waves a little. So shy.
"Hey dude." Dexter says but Zac stays in his place. Well that was until Dylan run behind him and picked him up.
"You are still the 7 year old aren't you?" Dylan says and Zac laughs.
"Well guys we better get going." I say. The guys agree and we head off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After driving for half an hour we finally reach the studio where everyone is waiting for us. Wes must be ready to shoot the next scene. I walk in with Zac trailing behind me. Well that was until Thomas and Will saw him.
"Zac!" They both yell. He sees them and runs over. Hugging them.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asks.
"We got in the same movie your sister got in." They respond.
"This feels like a family reunion." I say under my breath. Thankfully Wes comes in.
"Ok guys. Time to shoot the next scene." He says. I put my keys in my dressing room along with my purse and phone. When I walk out I tell Zac to sit next to Wes and behave. He agrees. This is the scene where I throw things at the guys. Then talk to 'Thomas' or Dylan about what my character remembers before coming up in the box.
(This is the scene)
"Go away! I'm warning you!" I say. Throwing fake tomatoes down from the epic watchtower.
"What's going on?" I hear Dylan say.
"I don't think she like us very much." Thomas says. I continue to throw things down until I hear something that catches my characters attention.
"Hey, hey! It's Thomas. It's Thomas." Dylan says. I stop throwing things and look over the edge. Then I go back and grab the knife that's next to me.
(Scene change)
"Woah. Ok. It's ok. I know it's scary but we all woke up here. Just like you did. Now I know you may not remember you na-" 'Thomas' says but I cut him off.
"Teresa." He looks at me confused. "My name. It's Teresa." I say.
"Ok well Teresa my names Thomas. But you already knew that. Now I'm going to take this." He reaches for the knife and I loosen my grip on it to make it easy for him to take.
"Ok there we go." He says then Thomas (Sangster) yells.
"What's going on! Is she coming down?" He asks. Dylan looks at me. Then turns back.
"Just give us a few more minutes." He shouts back. They all walk off but Dexter has to make a compliment.
"Is this what all girls are like?" He asks. Then we stop the scene when Wes calls our cut. He says that that was perfect and that we can call it a day which makes everyone celebrate.