Twenty

Another argument with my mom that didn't go to plan but the same old goodbye and plead. Don't tell your brother. Yeah like soon I'll have a choice. We are about to leave to go back to our homes. I still don't know what I'll do. Go back to my house with the boys or move in with Ki. I am leaning towards going back to the house but I'll just have to see.
"Wow. The day is actually coming." I say. Resting my head on Ki's shoulder.
"What day?" He asks.
"Leaving to go back to our homes. I seems as if we only started yesterday. It's just gone so fast." I say then look up at him.
"That's what I've been meaning to talk to you about." He says. I look at him confused as to what he's going to say. He chuckles. "I mean I was thinking of asking you if you want to. You know. Move in with me." He asks. Really nervous. This just makes me smile.
"I would love to but it might take me a while. I'll have to discuss it with the boys then pack everything. I was actually hoping you'd ask me." I say and hug him. Then my phone rings ruining the moment. I check the caller id. Dylan.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hey Kaya. It's Dylan. I was just wondering if you could help us with the rent this month. We are really behind." I sigh. I forgot the boys had moved in a bit earlier.
"Uh hang on. I'll drive over there but I'll have Zac with me and possibly Ki." I say.
"Ok I'll see you tomorrow." He says. With that we hang up.
"You wanna go to New Orleans?" I say.
"Sure." We walk off with Zac behind us.
"Can we stop at a service station please." Zac asks.
"No." I say sternly making Ki laugh. "What's so funny?" I ask.
"Just the way you're talking to your younger brother. It's funny." He says.
"Haha very mature. Well we better get going." I say as we reach the car.
"Yep." We get in the car and I start the engine then we're off to New Orleans.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ki's POV
"Can we please stop. I'm hungry." Zac complains. I keep laughing.
"If you're hungry then you'll have fruit." Kaya replied.
"No. I don't want fruit." He responds. I groan.
"So you're not hungry you just want junk." Kaya responds. Snap! After that comment Zac went silent so we turn the radio on. Some of my favourite songs were on so I sing. Kaya kept telling me to shut up but I wouldn't.
"No! I'm a good singer." I say.
"No your not shut up." She says. Trying to put her hand over my mouth but I keep pushing it away. Then we see a service station.
"Kaya I'm hungry." I complain. She groans.
"You're not 12. So don't complain."
"Can we please get something to eat."
"I'm never going to win this am I." She asks.
"Just cave. It'll be a lot quicker." I say.
"Ugh fine." She pulls in the service station then we decide to go through the drive through.
"Ok Zac what do you want?" She asks.
"Chips and a burger please." He says. A lot happier.
"Ok 3 of those?" She asks.
"Ok." I say. She order exactly that then drives forward.
"Hi that will be $20." The cashier says. Kaya gets our her purse and hands over a $20 note.
"Thank you." She says then we get out food with a few drinks. For once they didn't freak out that we were celebrities going through a drive through.

While we eat our food I decide to make conversation.

"So Kaya. How did you meet Thomas and all that?" I ask. Eating some chips.

"Umm. Nice conversation starter. Anyway, I went to England and ran into Dylan. He was all cool and knew exactly who I was then he introduced me too Will and Thomas. Ever since then we have kept in contact." She responds.

"Sounds like a dream come true." I say.

"Yep, since at the time all 3 of them were my idols." She says. I laugh.

"Aww. That's cute." I say and she shoves me.

Kaya POV

"Shut up." I say. I shove Ki.

After that we just drove in silence. I got a phone call from my mum but I ignored it. Then she texted me.

You can't ignore me forever

I groan. She sounds like one of my best friends when we have a fight and I'm mad at them. This is so unfair.

The drive is 4 hours long and I am already getting tired so I get a latte and drink that. Hoping it will keep me awake. Then a thought pops into my mind.

"Why don't you just stay at the house until we get things sorted?" I ask Ki who must've been in his own little world. Because I scare him but he hears what I said.

"Sounds like a great idea but, do you even have room?" He asks.

"Yes. The house is a mansion we have 4 spare rooms. Plus the attic and the basement. Dylan scored well." I say.

"Alright cool. I guess its settled." He says. I laugh. This is going to be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright we're here." I say. Putting the car into park.

"This is your house?" Ki asks.

"Yep. Told ya it was a mansion." I say smirking.

"You really weren't kidding." He says. I laugh.

"The same reaction I had when I first moved here." I say. I get Zac out of the car because he had fallen asleep but, I still tell him to put his rubbish in the bin. He protests but finally does it.

I unlock the door and they walk in. Mouths hanging open.

"Is this your house Kaya?" Zac asks. I nod. "This house is awesome!!" He says then goes running around the house.

"Aren't you going to tell him to stop?" Ki asks.

"No because I do it all the time." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and Thomas is standing there smiling at what Zac just did.

"Damn right you do. But last time I checked it was all of us that ran around the house like we're 5." I say. "Then again its mostly Dylan." I add.

"Yep. Hey Ki." Thomas greets.

"I still can't believe you live here." He says.

"I should show you upstairs. Thomas I need to talk to you and the boys when I'm done." I say. He look confused but nods and walks outside.

Have you guys seen the Scorch Trials?! I loved it even though it was completely different than the book it was still awesome. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I am about to wrap it up but I need to know if you want the story to continue and have the scorch trials in it or I can make a sequel to this story. So please comment what you prefer. If its sequel then I will open up a competition for the title. Thx guys. Hope you enjoy the next chapter:)