Eleven

After driving for a few hours and then going around Louisiana makes you really tired.
"Guys can't we just go to a hotel?" I complain.
"Why? Don't you want to go home?" Will asks.
"Home is 3 hours away. A hotel is around the corner." I answer.
"Why don't we just head now?" Dylan asks.
"Ok." I say.
For the rest of the night we go around the city. Finally we found the the cars and I didn't have the energy to drive so I got in the back while Gabi drived.
Soon I had fallen asleep and I had no care in the world.
----------------------------------------------
"Kaya wake up. Kaya c'mon wake up." I wake up and find that we are back in New Orleans and the girls were trying to wake me up.
"Ok ok I'm up." I take off my seatbelt and get out of the car. The boys had just pulled into the driveway so I unlock the door and check the time. 11:00. Damn.
"Goodnight everybody." I say and walk up to my room. It is freezing in this house but I don't care because soon I'll have the comfort of my blanket.
"Night Kaya!!!" I hear Thomas shout through the door. I giggle.
"Night Tommy." I say and fall asleep.
------------------------------------------------
The next morning I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes. It was only last week I had pancakes but, I never get sick of them. I get up and walk downstairs. Each step makes the aroma come more sharply then the other.
I reach the kitchen and find the boys cooking pancakes. Well at least trying to.
"Ah guys what are you doing?" I ask. Coughing. The entire kitchen had smoke filling it. I went around and open the door leading to the patio.
"Making pancakes." Will says over enthusiastically.
"I would say that your trying to make pancakes." I say. Not recovering from my coughing fit.
"Yeah. I think it's best if we just let you." Dylan says chuckling.
"Hey what about me?" Thomas asks. Or complains.
"How about we both cook pancakes. Me on one hot plate you on another." I suggest and he nods. Though I knew he was joking.
I start making the pancakes and soon we have used all the mixture. The others had already come down the stairs and were dying to eat the pancakes. I take them out after grabbing two for myself.
"Pancakes for everybody!" I say and sit down with my plate. They were cooked perfectly.
"So what has everyone got planned for today?" Thomas asks.
"Well we gotta head back to home. We weren't going to be here for a while." Gabi says. A little sad.
"Oh that's no good." I say. They weren't here for long.
"When do you leave?" Will asks.
"5:30. So we have time to pack and hang around a little longer." Luke replies.
"Maybe we could go to the movies. Dylan's new movie the internship just came out and he didn't get to go to the premier. We could see that." I suggest. Dylan drops his fork. Everyone is agreeing to the idea though. Laughing at his reaction also.
"Really Kaya? Really?" He asks. Shaking his head.
"What. It sounds interesting. At least your not the main character." I say laughing. "But I think it's official. Besides this is payback for making me be in teen wolf." I say laughing.
"Fine." He says. Giving in. Yes!
After breakfast I go up into my room and have a shower before getting dressed and getting ready for the day. I walk downstairs where the boys had started doing the dishes.
"Have I just come to heaven because you are doing dishes." I ask. And they give me the finger. Which make me retaliate with I have two hen walking off into the lounge room and putting in a movie called shanks. It's pretty good.
----------------------------------------------------------------
When we got to the movies we payed for our tickets and for some food. Including some frozen drinks. Dylan is still trying to avoid the media because the movie is still fairly new. It only came out last week so everyone is still discovering it. Soon he gets sick of it so I help him by pulling him into the cinema.
"Better?" I ask.
"Much. Thanks." He says.
"How will you be the runner Thomas?" I ask. Being sarcastic.
"Haha very funny." He says sarcastically. We take our seats and wait for the ad breaks to finish then finally the movie starts. Yay.