Part 2

Ian:

"Hey," I whispered, shaking Anthony awake. 

He rolled over and shielded his eyes from the light. "Hmm?"

I smiled a little at his cuteness. "We have to film today. My mom's coming over to finish that one scene, remember?"

He nodded sleepily. "What time is it?"

"Eleven." I rubbed his back. "I really hate waking you up. I'm sorry." I leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek.

He rolled his head over and kissed my lips. "It's fine. I need to get my lazy ass up anyways."

I smiled and ruffled his hair. "Okay, get dressed. They'll be over in an hour."

-

Later, after we were done filming, the crew slowly filed out of our house, until it was just Anthony, my mom and I standing around the living room.

"Thanks again, mom," I said, hugging her loosely.

"Oh, you're welcome sweetie. It's always so fun." She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. "Alright, I gotta go make dinner." 

She patted my back and hugged Anthony, which she always did. I remember as a kid he was the only one of my friends she actually liked, and thought of as a good influence on me. I wonder how she'll react to "the news."

The second the door closed, I felt hands grip onto my shoulders and slam me against the wall. I winced at the burst of pain, and then laughed as Anthony kissed me roughly, tangling his fingers in my hair.

"Damn, Anthony," I joked, staring into his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me," he breathed, smashing our lips together again. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Oh," I heard a shocked voice from behind me say. 

My mom's voice.

I pushed Anthony off of me and spun around. My mom was standing in the open doorway, her mouth wide open.

"M-mom," I stuttered, not knowing what to say. Anthony just stared at the floor, breathing heavily.

"Uh, sorry," she said, biting her lip. "I forgot my purse..." 

I didn't say anything. What are you supposed to say when your own mother catches you making out with your boyfriend that she thinks is just your best friend?

She grabbed her purse off the dining room table and spoke towards the floor. "Sorry, again. I'll just... go..."

I glanced over at Anthony, who's eyes were still glued to the floor, uncomfortably. I cleared my throat and spoke shakily.

"Uh, mom? Do you wanna like, sit down?"

She slowly turned around and nodded. I grabbed Anthony's arm and tugged him back to the couch, because at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he'd frozen solid. I sat next to him, my mom taking her place on the opposite couch.

I bit my lip, nervously. "Uh, mom, how much did you see?"

"Enough," was all she answered.

I didn't know what to say. Anthony didn't say anything, just sat awkwardly on the couch, his hands folded in his lap.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad..." she trailed off.

I felt a wave of relief wash through me. I could tell Anthony relaxed too; he slumped his shoulders a little and breathed out.

"I'm just... wow. How long?"

Anthony actually answered this time. "Two months."

I smiled at his enthusiasm, and how obviously proud he was to be able to say that.

She only nodded. "Well, I'm very happy for you boys." She shifted on the cushion. "I just... why didn't you tell me?"

I shugged. "If it makes you feel any better we haven't told anyone. Anyone."

"Wow. So I'm the first to know?"

Anthony and I nodded simultaneously. I debated holding his hand, only because it looked so soft and inviting next to me, but decided not to, because I wasn't sure what my mom would say.

I tried to put myself in her shoes. Well, Anthony was my best friend, and as far as she knew we were both straight, so basically... shocked.

She nodded again. "Well... good. I mean... I'm happy for you both." She smiled a little and stood up.

This time, she didn't hug us, or kiss my cheek, or rub my back. She only closed the door on the way out.

Anthony started to stand up, but I quickly pulled him back down. I kissed him, slowly grabbing his hand.

He didn't kiss back, or do that cute thing he usually does when he hold hands where he massages the knuckle of my index finger with his thumb.

I pulled away and frowned. "She's not mad. Just surprised. Trust me."

He slowly nodded. "I just feel... bad. We need to tell everyone."

The thought terrified me. What terrified me even more was the fact that he was right.

"We will." I scooted closer to him. "And even if people don't like it, it won't matter. Fuck their opinions."

I smirked, and he kissed the corner of my mouth.

I laid across him, leaning my head against my favorite pillow in the world: his chest. And we sat there like that for almost an hour, him stroking my hair, me listening to his heartbeat. I think he fell asleep at some point, but my mind was too cluttered. I mean, what would people think?

But, the same words kept repeating in my head:

Fuck their opinions.

A/N: Woo part 2! :D You guys like it so far? Sorry if it's still kinda lame and short, I promise it'll get better! And sorry, I'm still getting used to Wattpad so like the chapters and stuff are kinda new to me. But I'll learn! ^_^ Okok peaceskies \(^.^)/