Part 4

Ian:

I couldn't stand fighting with Anthony.

Well, I mean, it was our first fight as an actual couple, but we sometimes fought over stupid things before we started dating. Video scripts, grocery shopping, where we would get fast food. And they were all just, like, the stupidest things to fight about. Especially this one. Like, I fucked up. Big time. I mean, I know I kinda overreacted to his little surprise video idea, but still. He could have given me some sort of notice in advance. It wasn't exactly my fault that I freaked out a little when he told me we were telling all of our nine million fans that we were dating.

So, I decided I would fix it. Well, not the telling-the-fans issue, the fighting-with-Anthony issue.

I was just sitting on the couch, waiting for him to wake up. he got up at the same time everyday, just after ten. So, when I heard his door open from down the hallway at exactly 10:09, I shifted on the couch and took a deep breath.

He came out, wearing only a pair of sweatpants, his chest completely bare. We locked eyes for just a second, and then he turned away, expressionless.

I followed his bare back out to the kitchen, then stopping him as he reached for the box of Frosted Flakes. He turned around and looked at me, not speaking.

"Good morning," I said, trying to force a smile.

He only snagged the box out of my hands and reached up to open the bowl cabinet. I again stopped him.

"What?!" he demanded, yanking away from my grip.

"Come on, let me take you out to breakfast."

He scowled at me, then walked the other way.

"Anthony, ple-"

"I'm going to get dressed, dipshit."

-

I let him choose the restaurant, since he would probably get super pissed if I chose. Usually, whenever I made him choose, we would just argue in the cute way couples do saying "Why do I have to choose? You choose." And then we would argue about it for like ten minutes before just going through a drive-thru. But not today. Today he only said, "Mars," which just happened to be his favorite tiny breakfast diner in town. 

On the three-minute car ride there, he was completely silent. I tried to talk to him a little, asking him how he slept and if he had any new video ideas. But, he continued to ignore me.

Then, when we pulled into the parking lot, I locked the doors and grabbed his arm.

He tried to shake it off, but I tightened my grip.

"Please. Just let me talk."

He pondered this for a moment before sighing and letting me talk.

"Look, I'm so sorry. So sorry. I fucked up big time. It just caught me so off guard, you know? Like, I walk in the house, expecting to put away some groceries, and bam, there you are, announcing that we're gonna come out of the closet to all nine million of our viewers. Look, I love you. So much. You know that." I laughed a little. "Embarrassed to be with you? Anthony, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"Well, I still don't get why you don't want people to know."

"No, no, no. I do. Trust me. I want the whole world to know. Just, not yet."

He shrugged a little, staring out the window. "I guess it might be a little better if we wait a little longer."

I smiled a little and scooted closer to him. "You know you can't stay mad at me."

He smirked. "Wanna bet?"

"No," I answered a little too quickly. "I mean-"

He cut me off with a kiss. "Well, I would lose that bet anyways."

I smiled and kissed him again, deeper and longer this time. 

"I love you," I said whole-heardetly, smiling.

"I love you too."

"Come on. I'm hungry."

-

After ordering our food, him getting a breakfast burrito and me, a stack of pancakes, I found myself reaching across the table, fumbling for his hand. I found it and gripped it casually, smiling up at him.

For a monent he looked shocked, staring at my hand and tensing up. Then, his eyes found mine, and he relaxed a little.

I'm not sure why I decided to hold his hand, why I decided to show any sort of affection in a public place. Maybe I wanted to get caught. Or maybe I was just flirting with danger. But he didn't seem to mind.

"You know the best thing about this?" I asked him, squeezing his hand.

"Hmm?"

I smirked. "Make-up sex is always the best."

A/N: This is a bit of a filler chapter, but whatever. They made up, right? But next chapter is when shit gets real intense ;D well I don't have much to say so okok peaceskies \(^.^)/