Part 12

Pre-Note: Sorry it's up sorta late, guys! I actually had a social life today :o whatttt omfg

Anthony:

The next morning, I woke up a little later than usual, probably because I was up editing all last night since Ian didn't do any of it, and was surprised to find the living room empty.

Ian should have been up by now; he was always up earlier than me. I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and unwrapped it as I walked down the hallway to his room. If he wasn't in there, he probably just went to the store or something. But, it was my week, and he always left a note if I wasn't awake yet.

His door was open, which surprised me, and I carefully entered his room, feeling my stomach begin to twist. He wasn't in here, he wasn't out there, he wasn't home.

I was just pulling out my phone to call him when I spotted something on the edge of his bed. A little folded up piece of paper.

I hesitantly walked over to it, finishing up my breakfast and wiping my hands on my pants. I unfolded it slowly, feeling nervousy rise from the pit of my stomach.

Anthony,

I'm so sorry. I love you. I just couldn't stay here any longer knowing that you don't love me anymore. I'll probably be back soon, but I don't know. I'm really sorry.

Ian        

I stared at the note, my mouth falling open. His sloppy handwriting danced acoss the page; words I didn't want to see. I'll probably be back soon, but I don't know. Back from where? Probably be back soon? Probably isn't a definite statement. It means he might never come back.

My hands beginning to shake, I stuck the paper in my pocket and began pacing his room. His bed was made up perfectly, which was strange, considering he "didn't believe" in making beds. He always would say, "It's just so dumb. What's the point of making it look perfect for no one to see if you're just gonna destroy it again in a few hours?" And I would reply with, "It's just sanitary. Keeps bed bugs out and stuff." And he would say, "I'm not gonna get bed bugs, and I'm not gonna waste precious minutes of my life making my bed."

I walked over to his dresser and opened it, and my mouth fell open as I realized it was competely empty except for a few old shirts and pairs of jeans he never wore. Other than that, everything had disappeared; his boxers, socks, t-shirts, shorts, everything.

His posters were still hung up on the wall and his alarm clock was still plugged in next to his bed, but the other things he usually kept around there were gone: his wallet, his phone charger, even his mouthguard he never even bothered to wear.

I sat down on his bed, my head spinning. He just... left. Why would he do that? How the hell could he just leave?

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number, the digits I had drilled into my brain. I hugged one of his pillows to my chest, inhaling his lingering scent.

Hi, this is Ian. I'm not here right now-            

I grunted and hung up the phone, I re-dialed three times, each one ringing exactly six times before going to his voicemail. It was nice to hear his voice, but it wasn't really his voice. It was that stupid recording of his voice from months ago.

On the fourth ring, it occured to me that he wasn't going to answer. So, I decided to leave a message.

"Ian, I don't know if this is some sort of joke, but it's not funny. Please come home. I... I love you."

I hung up and set the phone down, feeling that familiar lump form in my throat. He was really just... gone. 

And I had no idea where the hell he was.

A/N: Ugh, this is short .-. I SWEAR this time, next chapter is longer and better. Sorry guys. xD okok peaceskies \(^.^)/