Prologue

Prologue:

When you hear the word fashion you think D&G, Vera Wang, Channel, or Versace. You think about Paris or New York; you would never think of Forks, Washington. But Hazel Violet Green knew it was the place for her. While in her New York apartment she realized just how uncomfortable she felt. She needed and desperately wanted change. So looking at a map, late at night, she came across Forks, Washington. She immediately fell in love with the name. Something about the name just…drew her in. So after calling a real a state agent she found a cozy little home that still had a modern and sleek look.

It had been three months since Esme had cheated on Carlisle. The fact that she had cheated wasn’t what hurt him the most; it was the fact that she had been committing the act in their  his home. What really tore his heart out was when she looked at him with blood.red.eyes. Out of his children the ones who took it the hardest was Rosalie and Alice. Alice felt guilty because she didn’t see it. Rosalie was crushed because the person she idolized betrayed her. Carlisle tried to stay strong for his children but they could see the change in him. His smile never reached his eyes; they dimmed. It was like his face really showed his age now. Rosalie, Jasper, and Emmett were starting their junior year, while Edward and Alice were starting their sophomore year.