Chapter 14

Hey guys I don’t own anything but my characters and my plot. Please vote and comment because I would really like your feedback. Please follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/Octobercries95

Also please check out my blog for sneak peeks on http://octobercries55.blogspot.com/

That night I went to sleep in utter agony. The words from the voicemail circling in my mind; taunting me. I woke up at nine feeling as if I had gotten no sleep.

“Hazel are you okay,” Leah asked once I had sat at the kitchen table.

“Yeah… Yeah I’m fine,” I whispered looking at my hands.

“Are you sure,” She presses, “Because your eyes are puffy and Red.? Frankly you look like crap.”

“Leah,” Sue warns sharply. But I can tell that it’s true. Leah shrugs going back to her food.

“It’s fine Sue. I didn’t get much sleep last night,” I explained defending Leah. She sighed getting up with her finished plate. Looking around I noticed Seth wasn’t with us. “Where’s Seth?”

“He likes to go for walks on the beach in the morning,” Harry answered looking away from the morning newspaper in his hand.

“I’ll go get him. If you guys aren’t here when we get back I’d like to say good luck, please be safe, and have fun.” I smiled hugging each one of them. I left clad in my pajama shorts, low top converse, a tank top, and a zip up hoodie. It only took a few minutes before I had come to the parking lot of it.  I could see the cliff and a few feet in front of them were a group of boys. Looking around I didn’t see Seth anywhere else so I decided to investigate the group I saw. As I got closer I saw Seth getting pushed by someone bigger and taller than him. I frowned picking up my pace to get to him.

“Hey, what are you doing,” I said getting in front of Seth. The guy smirked looking at me then Seth. He looked at his friends and laughed.

“Who is this? Your mommy,” the guy taunted.

“Let’s just go Hazel,” Seth said grabbing my hand and trying to leave. The guy caught my wrist tugging me to him.

“Oh I see she’s your girlfriend,” He smirked.

“Come on Paul just let us go,” Seth begged.

“Ya know,” I said getting Paul’s attention, “Guys like you really piss me off. And it would be wise to let me go.”

“I don’t think I will sweetheart,” he said mockingly, “Maybe I’ll show you what a real man can do.” My eyes narrowed in anger. Elbowing him in the gut he hunched over letting go of me. I kneed him in the crotch watching him hold himself in pain. Bending over with my lips centimeters from his ear I whispered, “I’m really getting sick of guys like you. Do you think it makes you a man when you stick your dick in girls so easy they’ll spread their legs to any guy with muscles and a car? You think you’re a man just because you’re bigger than some people? Hmmm? Well let me tell YOU something, Paul, that boy,” I paused pointing at Seth, “Is going to be more of a man you could ever wish or dream to become. And I truly pity you for being so misguided that you actually think you’re so important but the truth is you are nothing more than a teenager who thinks he’s hot shit. When all actuality is you aren’t.” Standing up I took Seth’s hand, “Come on Seth."  Stunned Seth nodded following me back to his house. The family car was gone telling me that Harry, Sue, and Leah were gone.

“Whoa,” Seth finally spoke once we were in my car.

“What," I asked glancing at him quickly before looking back at the road.