Chapter 20

Hey guys I'm so happy. I finally hit 1,000 reads! YAY! SO thank you to everyone who reads, comments, and votes. Please follow me! Also I'd love to see what you guys think so please comment!

________________________________________________

Chapter 20:

"Breathe baby," she said before disappearing. I gasped for air coughing roughly. Everything was blurry and it felt like I couldn't get enough air in my body. I was awake but I wasn't coherent. I could hear everything going on around me but for somereason I couldn't speak. My body felt cold once more.

"Hazel it's okay I'm here," Carlisle said taking my hand.

~Third Person Point of View~ A Few Minutes Before~

"Help," Edward heard in his mind. He stopped waiting for it to return; this time it was another voice, "Violet." He walked slowly as if tracking his prey.

"It's over here," he called aloud to his family.

"Are you sure," Carlisle appeared beside him. Edward nodded, "Positive."

"Well what are we waiting for," Emmett said starting to dig. Jasper, Carlisle, and Edward wasted no time in joining in, making the process quicker. The stopped when the shovels hit stone; concrete to be exact. Emmett bent down to break it.

"Emmett be careful," Alice warned, "Hazel's under there." He nodded slamming his fist into the concrete slab using half of his strength. Cracks made their way through the slab. Slowly everyone took their time to remove each cracked piece of rock. Carlisle sighed with relief when Hazel came into view. But his happiness was short lived once he got a good look at her. Her, already, pale skin was paler than his. Her lips were dark purple and her body wouldn't stop shaking. He reached to pull her out of the tomb pulling off his coat to lay her on it.

"What's wrong," Jasper asked seeing his face and sensing his despair.

"She's not breathing," he replied ripping her shirt open. Opening her mouth Carlisle began pumping on her chest.

"Come on Hazel. Breathe baby please," Carlisle said before blowing into her mouth once more. He sat back on his heels pinching the bridge of his nose. Emmett looked down as he crouched down punching the ground in anger. Jasper closed his eyes turning his head away not wanting to believe she was gone.

"She's still alive," Alice said breaking through the silence. She ran to the Mercedes to grab the bag of clothes that she brought for Hazel. They looked at Hazel waiting for her to move; to breathe. Finally after a few seconds of intense silence and heavy anticipation she gasped. Opening her eyes she gripped blindly for something.

"Hazel it's okay I'm here," Carlisle said taking her hand. She looked at him dazed opening her mouth to say something but no words would come out. "Alice is going to get you dressed and then we're going to take you home okay?" She nodded closing her eyes relaxing her body. Alice stepped up beside Carlisle holding comfortable clothes for her. Carlisle picked up a blanket that they had brought for her and held it up so she would be covered while Alice changed her. It didn't take her long to put Hazel in Victoria Secret sweats and a hoodie. Carlisle wrapped her in the blanket picking her up bridal style kissing her forehead.

"I'll drive," Jasper said walking over to the driver's side of the jeep while Carlisle got into the back with his beloved across his lap. Edward took the Mercedes keys from Alice knowing he and Emmett would be in it.

The drive home seemed to go faster than the drive to there. When they first crossed into Forks Jasper drove to the hospital while Emmett went to notify the police and Emmett went to tell the wolves. When Carlisle Cullen brought Hazel through the emergency room everyone was shocked; they seemed to be frozen.