Chapter 3

A little triangle guy popped up next to your head. "Ah, -----. The little newbie." He said in his strange two tone voice. Already intrigued by him, you circled him. "And who might you be then? Obviously something that can't be taken seriously, considering your... shape" You said, smirking at him. He rolled his eyes, and snapped his fingers. He suddenly turned into a human. He was tall, with a top hat to make him seem even taller. His hair was a mixture of black and blonde. His suit matched the pyramid pattern he had before, and he was somewhat tanned. Over his right eye, you could make out an eye patch under his hair. "Well, that's better." You said, laughing afterwards. "He stretched out his arm, and offered his hand. As you shook it, he introduced himself. "Bill Cipher. Dream demon. Dreamon if you prefer.". He said, smiling. "Oh. Well, Bill. It's nice to meet you. Though I do enjoy your company so far, please let me return to... the opposite of this place." You said, signaling to the area around you. As he snapped once more, he disappeared, along with the rest of the grey scale world. Dipper walked out of the door, and you turned around to see him. He had his nose buried in a book, as always. This one had some sort of hand on it though, with a 3 in the middle. "Dipper!" You shouted, catching his attention. "-----! Don't shout at me like that. How are you doi- What is that? " He asked, pointing to your neck, right where your collar touched your skin. As you looked down, you noticed a little black point peeking out from your shirt. "Oh. I... actually don't know. Let me go look at it.". You said.

---------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hey, Devoted Demons! Let me know what you think of the story so far!