Chapter 18

A/N
What would you guys think about a BillDip book? If you want me to post a test chapter, Just comment!
----------------------------------------------------------------

About half an hour later, the ice cream tub was empty, and I decided I needed to keep walking around. I resumed wandering throughout the house, silence still following my heels through the huge, plush hallways. Well if Bill is with Dipper... Wonder if Will went for Mabel?..... Nah, Will's too shy to do something like that.... Right? I thought to myself, not even looking where I was going. Bill was headed straight towards me, not looking where he was going either. I slammed into him, and my vision blurred, then went black for a moment. I held a hand up to my head, rubbing where the collision occurred. Ouch... That hurt... Wait, where did Bill go?! I looked around rapidly, and stood up. He was nowhere in sight, although for some reason I could see higher up.... Curious, no? I walked past a mirror, and did a double take. I saw Bill. I waved my hand in front of the mirror, and what I saw was a black gloved hand waving back at me. I looked down, seeing that the hand was my hand. Is this a new power?!! I looked down at myself, patting up and down to make sure this was real. Guess it was... Freaky. I was interrupted by what sounded like Dipper. "-----!! I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG!!" I ran down the hall, looking for him. "What is it?!" I questioned in a slightly worried tone. "Bill? No, I called for -----.... Wait...