Chapter 21

....Huh, haven't seen much of Will recently.. I thought to myself. I stood up, dusting off the dust from the carpeted floors. I walked throughout the large house, when I came to what looked like an exit of the house. I opened the door, and was immediately hit with the gentle scent of flowers carried by a chilly breeze. I stepped out, looking around. I was in a large garden, the walled in area covered in all sorts of flowers, fruit bearing plants, and a fountain in the center. Will was sitting on the rim of the fountain, which seemed to double as a thick stone bench. He was weaving flowers of all sorts of colors into each other, making a crown.

 He was weaving flowers of all sorts of colors into each other, making a crown

I walked over, the serene scent of flowers still surrounding me. "Oh, h-hello -----!" he looked at me, his fingers still working at the head band. "Good...Morning?" I said, not entirely sure what time it was due to the overcast sky giving off little light. "Y-yes, it is, isn't i-it?" I sat next to him, and he quickly placed the headband on me. "What's this?" I asked, adjusting it to fit. "It's nothing special. I m-make them all the time.." he smiled, blushing a bit. "Hey, your stutter has gone down a bit. Good for you!" I smiled giving him a gentle push on the shoulder. He looked down to hide his blush. Suddenly, Bill burst through the garden doors, shards and splinters of the doors flying everywhere. "IF I CAN'T HAVE THEM, NOBODY CAN!"
------------------
A/N: .....Oops?