Chapter 14

I watched the color drain as I stepped through. I ended up in what seemed to be Will's room, considering he was in the large bed on the other side of the room. I stormed out of the room, and around the manor, searching for Bill. I found him sitting in the drawing room again. "Ah, -----. Back already?" he gave me a smile. "Cut the crap Bill. You said no more markings. " I said, pointing to my eye. He sighed. "Yes... Well... That's difficult to explain. You see... When you blacked out, a small part of you may or may not have died. So.... I tried to heal you, just in case. But I needed Will's help. This is the best we could do." He said, handing me a soft velvet eye patch. I took it, staring at it with shock. "You may also discover some strange powers. Just thought you should know." he explained. I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. I looked towards him, and set the eye patch on. I hugged him. "Thank you.". This time, he looked at me in shock. Will walked in to the room, rubbing his eyes. "Huh? -----, what are you doing here?" I gave him no response, just hugged him on my way out. As I stepped out, I began to rise. Under me was a small cloud of green fire. "Woah..." I chuckled, staring at the floor below. Bill poked his head out. "That's our boy! (or girl)" He said, smiling. Will gave me a thumbs up. I snapped my fingers, and a gold and red door appeared in mid air. I unlocked it, and dropped back into reality. I was still smiling.