Chapter 15

I landed on my bed, glad for the soft padding. I reached into my pocket, and felt my phone buzz. I looked at it, and saw a text from..... Will? '-----, Bill is going crazy! I don't know what's happening, but I need you at the mansion. NOW!' I didn't even bother responding. I pulled out the key, and ran into the mansion, closing the door behind me. "-----!" I heard Will shout. I ran towards his voice, but when I found him, there was no Bill in sight. Instead, I saw Will dressed up in a black suit, with a blue dress shirt, and a matching tie. He snapped his fingers, and the next thing I knew I was wearing one of the fanciest outfits I had ever laid my eyes on.
(Option 1)

(Option 2)

(Option 2)

I Looked at it in awe, and heard his fingers snap again

I Looked at it in awe, and heard his fingers snap again. I looked up to see a very fancy dinner set up.

"W-Will? What is this?" I looked at him in surprise

"W-Will? What is this?" I looked at him in surprise. "W-Well.... I didn't know how else t-to get you here, s-so I improvised.... Sorry a-about lying to you....." He gave me an awkward smile. I sighed. "You could have just asked me." I said, a bit of anger in my voice. He looked down, ashamed. I walked forward. "But, I will take you up on this date offer." His head whipped up, and a smile covered his face. I laughed, and sat down.

------Later that night------

Will had sat next to me, and by the time we were done, I had a lot of fun. I turned to Will. "Thank you. For everything. I really enj-" he cut me off by pulling me in for a kiss. I was shocked at first, but eased into it. Will leaned back, looking at me. "I.... I need to think about this." I stood up, and ran off to my room in the mansion. I lay on my bed, sighing. What just happened? I thought.

(Bill's POV)

I was walking outside, through the gardens, small lanterns illuminating the clearing. I put the finishing touch on the table, and stepped back to admire my work. ----- will love this.... I thought, preparing to call them. I turned around, about to hit the call button, and looked through the window. I dropped my phone, and stared through the glass, shocked. I saw Will kissing -----.