Chapter 16

I must have fallen asleep as soon as I lay down, because when I woke up, I was still in my outfit from the previous night. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Will.... Kissed me.....   I thought to myself. I stood up, and changed into a pair of black jeans, with a loose fitting FOB Shirt that Dipper gave me for my birthday. I wonder if they made copies of all my clothes.... I thought, knowing that this same shirt was in my suitcase. I walked into the dining room, no evidence of last night present. I sat down at the table, wondering what to do for breakfast. Behind me, I heard air moving around. I turned around, yet saw nothing. I turned back to the table, and a plate of food had appeared, filled with pancakes, bacon, and eggs. A small glass of ice water literally floated down next to my plate, followed by a pot of hot water and several teabags. I felt the same invisible force that served me breakfast pick up my necklace and tuck it into my collar. I heard a very quiet, airy voice. "Enjoy..." I heard the air moving again. 'Thank you...." I called out, hoping the... whatever it was could hear me. As I enjoyed my breakfast, I began to hear shouting. Curious, I set my napkin on the table, and walked towards the shouting. I came to a ballroom, or what seemed to be one anyways. Several curtains had flames charring them, and there were dents and cracks in the floor. A mirror had been broken, along with the splintered bits of a piano scattered around the room. In the center of the chaos, I saw Will and Bill, screaming at each other. Will threw a fireball at Bill, but he dodged it quickly, Bill tackled him, putting his hands to his neck. " THAT WASN'T FAIR!" He screamed into Will's face. Will flipped Bill, now pinning him to the ground. "OH, SO YOU GOING BEHIND MY BACK WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY?" He said, landing a punch on Bill's cheek. I watched in horror, not knowing what to do. "Guys..." I whispered, although it silenced everything. The mirror repaired itself, along with the piano. The floor became smooth again, and the curtains looked perfectly okay. They looked over to me, and stood up, brushing themselves off. "-----! W-What are you doing up? We w-were hoping y-you would be sleeping in..." Will walked towards me, an awkward smile on his face. I glared at him, making him lower his head and take a step back. I put my gaze on Bill, and I saw a huge fireball had formed in his hand. I saw him throw it, and things went in slow motion. It was headed straight for Will. Something kind of took over in my head, and I kicked Will's leg out from under him, causing him to fall. He landed with a thud, and I saw Bill's expression change immediately. He reached out, as if he could stop the fire ball, I braced myself, and the fireball hit me, throwing me back into the ballroom door. I slammed into the ground. My vision went blurry, and a ringing sound filled my head. I saw Bill standing over me, screaming at me, tears filling his eyes. And then the ringing got worse, and my vision faded.