Chapter 12

I woke up, my eyes fluttering from sleep. I looked around. I was in a huge monochrome bedroom, bandages on my hands and one on my head, covering my left eye. I stepped out of the large, plush bed, and saw that I was wearing a pair of black pajama pants, and a blue shirt. The shirt was the first bit of color I saw, other than my skin. I walked out of the room, and heard laughter coming from down the hall. I followed the echoing sound to a drawing room. Sitting at a table in the center was Bill and Will, both in color. Will was smiling a bit, and a full grin was on Bill's face. "Um... Hello." I said, taking a seat. "Ah, -----! Glad to see you up! Feeling okay?" He passed me a steaming cup of what I assumed to be tea. I took a sip, feeling the warmth spread throughout my body. "Yeah, pretty good." I smiled reassuringly.  "You know... Y-You really didn't have to do the for me. I'm used to them." Will spoke up, sipping his own tea. I gawked at him. "Are you serious? She tried to whip you!" I pecked him on the cheek, making him blush. I saw Bill look at me a little jealously, so I pecked him as well, causing him to blush. "Now, boys. When can I go home?" I asked, finishing my tea. Bill slipped me a somewhat large black key. "Use this on any door in here to return to reality, and use it on any door in reality to come here. And you can take those bandages off whenever you want." Bill explained. Will piped up. "I also got rid of that marking. Glad you got Bill to help you out with that." he smiled, and place his flower crown on my head. I stood up, and walked over to a door in the room. "Well friends, it was nice to see you. Until later, goodbye." I unlocked the door, and stepped into the colored world of reality.