Chapter 19

"So you just... Ended up in his body? No idea on how it happened?" Dipper questioned, pacing back an forth. "Dipper, slow down." I said, still getting used to Bill's, well, technically my, voice. "How can I slow down when my fiance is out of his body!?" He froze once more "I shouldn't have said that... " He looked down "You mean... He was hitting on me but engaged to you! OH THAT IS MESSED UP!! If I wasn't in his body I would so mess up his face...." I looked up at Dipper. "Wait... he was hitting on you? No way!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, maybe we should give him a head that never stops screaming." I looked at Dipper's strange expression. "Sorry, he's rubbing off on me. But seriously, He's going to have to payback somehow..." I looked down in thought. "Well, I have an Idea...." He spoke quietly. "yes, Dipper?" I snapped back to reality. "See, he was hitting on you, but engaged to me. So if I supposedly found out, then I would probably be mad, right? So.... If I acted like I had never found out, I could be so mad that I fake call off the engagement." He said, a devious smile forming. "It's so evil... And I love it so much." I grinned, and walked back to where the incident happened. I focused for a moment, and felt myself just... Pop out. I quickly ran back to my room to let the plan unfold. 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm really sorry about not updating! I went back to school a few weeks ago and geometry and language arts are killing me! I'm going to do my best to update, I promise. Can you forgive me? I made you totally-not-filled-with-poison- chocolate chip cookies...