Chapter 11

My body hit ground. "OOF!" I heard multiple thumps and groaning around me. I looked up to see Bill land softly on the ground, no longer in Dipper's body. He picked me up, and brushed the dirt off of my clothes. "Here we are! Welcome to Reverse Falls!" I looked around to see that we landed in a forest. The air was cool, the sky  gray. "Woah... Where are we?" I looked over to see Mabel staring in awe. Bill looked at her. "An alternate dimension. Quite similar to yours." He smiled, and grabbed my hand. I smiled back, tugging him along. I ran into a clearing to see a large blue tent with a star on top. "The Tent of Telepathy? Why is Gideon here?!" Dipper exclaimed. A strange looked crossed onto Bill's face. "Well... It's not Gideon..." Everyone looked towards the tent, and out stepped another Dipper, a flower crown on his head. He was wearing a pair of black pants, a blue dress shirt, and a green bolo tie. He was smiling. Another Mabel stepped out, wearing a similar outfit. Except she was wearing black tights, and a blue leotard. But she had an exact copy of the bolo tie around her neck. "What the..." I looked in awe. Bill looked at Wendy and Soos. "I need you 2 to take these guys somewhere else. This is for just me and -----." They nodded, herding the others away.

A/N :In this part, when I say Dipper, I mean alternate Dipper. Same for Mable

Mable piped up. "Will, you idiot! Get out here right now!" I watched a figure literally step out of Dipper. Dipper then turned around, a scowl on his face. Between the two stood a copy of Bill, except instead of wearing mostly yellow and a suit, he was wearing mostly blue and jeans with a flannel. Dipper smashed the flower crown onto who I assumed was Will.  "I-I'm sorry, Miss. I just wanted to go outside, a-and I knew I could only do it through D-Dipper. I mean, Master." He said, a sad look upon his face. Mabel pulled out a leather belt, and flung it across Will's back, causing him to yelp in pain. I ran forward, and tackled Mable. "KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HIM!" I pinned her down, a sudden anger flaring up. I punched her in the face, screaming and crying. I felt a pair of forceful hands tug me off of her. I looked to see Dipper, an angry look on top of his scowl. "Who in the world do you think you are?! You are in majo-" I cut him off by punching him too. he slumped to the ground, and I ran to the side of Will. I grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the forest. I fell to my knees, panting. I looked up to see both Will and Bill staring at me, a look of surprise on their faces. "I... I'm sorry. I fell to my side, and blacked out.