Chapter 22

The garden was a wreck, and they had just started the fight. Half the flowers were on fire. The fountain was demolished, the water in puddles all around my feet. The dirt was charred, if that was even possible. "I'M NOT GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY FROM ME THAT EASILY!" Bill threw another ball of fire at Will. He barely dodged it. "P-Please, stop!! We can talk about this!" He crouched down behind a bench that was, amazingly, still standing. "Bill, please, stop!" I shouted over the immense noise he was making. He turned to me, hate and anger extremely visible in his eyes. "You." He stepped towards me. "This. Is. All. Because. Of. YOU!" He began throwing flames at me, and i was hit right in the stomach with one. I flew back, slamming into the wall. "OOF!" I crumpled to the ground, my head spinning. 'IF YOU HAD NEVER SHOWED UP-" He paused to shoot more fire at me. "THIS WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!" Once again, more fire, and this time a few rocks. I felt a warm liquid trickle down my chin, and wiped at it to see blood. My vision went a little blurry, and I held my head to keep myself from collapsing to the floor. I saw Bill's shadow above me, and could feel his anger seething off of him. "I will make you suffer." He said, leaning over, right in my face. I saw him fill his hands with flame. The first thing I felt was cold, a burning cold. Then I felt pain. Searing, unbearable pain. I collapsed, my vision going hazy. My breathing slowed, and my heartbeat matched it. Everything went black. 
Third Person POV
Bill's anger faded out of him, almost like magic. "What... What happened?" he looked around, looking at the destroyed garden. "Did... I do this?" Will nodded, coming out from behind the bench. He turned to see the lifeless body in front of him. "No... I.. I didn't do this, did I?" He looked at Will, tears forming in both of their eyes. Will nodded once more. Bill fell to his knees, and scooped them up, holding them close. "Will.... Help me. We need to wake them up. In Gravity Falls." Will nodded, helping him form a portal.