The beginning

Who you are:
You are in  high school you are a transfer student. You are able to see thing people don't normally see like ghost, monster, hollows,ghouls, akuma and even doppelgängers. When you were little you decided to call the thing you saw 'them' to make it easier.Ever since you were little you were the outcast so you decided to move then come back in high school.(btw this is one of my first try's so let me know what needs to be improved or how much you liked it. Even hate comments are fine they still help. Oh and also I put (y/s) for your sex because some of my guy friends read it.)
(Your pov)
         It is the first day of school and I am extremely nervous about having to make new friends. I enter the school then I see someone I know. I run up to Ichigo. I yell "Ichigo!" He turns around and says"(y/n) is that really you?" I reply "I can't believe you still remember my name even though the last time we saw each other it was in elementary." Ichigo asked" do you still see them?" I answered "yes." We heard the first bell and hurried to class.

     I walked into class and looked around and saw no one I knew so I sat down in the far back. When I was walking to my desk someone caught my eye. Grimmjow was staring straight at me.  I didn't know how to respond so I put my head down and walked to my seat quickly. I heard a snicker from Grimmjow and I started to blush, but then I realize 'why am I blushing I should be angry at him?'.

       The late bell rang and the teacher walked in. The teacher called me to the front of the class and asked me to introduce myself to the class. I responded by saying " hello everyone my name is (y/n)" the teacher states" does anyone have any question for (y/n)?" Grimmjow's hand slowly raises. The teacher calls on him. Grimmjow asks "Are you a virgin." My whole face turns red and I replied by saying" that question is not appropriate to say in class!" The teacher has us both sent out of class just incase Grimmjow has any more 'questions'.

            While I was waiting for lunch Grimmjow said " I was surprised about your reaction to that question since the way you acted when I was staring at you." I replied " How else do you think I would act!" Grimmjow started to laugh and say " (y/n), you are pretty surprising and unpredictable. I like you." My face turned red bright red and I freaked out and went to the bathroom.
(Grimmjow's pov)
     'Why did I say that too her? Am I in love with her I don't think so maybe she just reminds me of someone.'
(Your pov)
         I came back from the bathroom and I didn't see Grimmjow but then I see one of 'them' and I started to get sick. Then it starts to walk towards me and I start to collapse then Grimmjow appears and kills it. I black out.

         I wake up in the infirmary with Grimmjow at my side and I sit up quickly,but then I get lightheaded and lay back down. Grimmjow touches my forehead asks " how are you feeling? You had a fever for a while."  I sat up slowly but Grimmjow pushes me back in to bed and ask " what are you-" Grimmjow shuts up with a passionate kiss and surprisingly I kiss him back. After the kiss was done my face was bright red. Grimmjow says " You lying there make me want to kiss you more." I lie there looking up at him then Ichigo walking and says " Grimmjow what the hell are you doing!" I try to talk to Ichigo to calm he down , but....