The Festival

I wake up laying next to him naked. I got to get up but Grimmjow gave me a hug from behind kissing my back. I look at him from behind and say," Did I wake you?" Grimmjow glances at me and says," No I have been waiting for you to get up." I look at him and turn around he said to me," How is it having your first time taken by me?" I look at him with a red face and said," I-I l-liked it." Grimmjow smiles at me and says," You are still shy about that it's ok to be straight forward." I look into his eyes and say," I feel embarrassed when I say stuff like that." He starts to stroke my hair he says," we should get dressed." I nod my head in agreement and grab my clothes that are folded on the dresser. I pull on a tank top and some shorts ,but Grimmjow puts a box in my hand. I look at him and say,"What is it?" Grimmjow looks at with me and says, "Open it. And will it be fine if I don't have a shirt on?" I look at him and say," sure."
I open the box and there is ( clothing of your choice) I look at him and say," It is gorgeous." Grimm looks at me and says," Go ahead put it on."  I change into the outfit and all I hear Is Grimmjow saying," Wow you look sexy today!" After that he grabs me from behind.
     "Hey I got an idea lets go out and go to a restaurant or something of your choice?" suggests Grimmjow. I look into his eyes and say," How about we go to the festival that has been happening for the last week and today is the last day." Grimmjow walks over to the door to the bedroom and says," I'm going to make breakfast." I get up and say," Let me make it today. It is my turn to make breakfast for us." We race each other to the kitchen to see who would make breakfast. I took a short cut to the kitchen by using my powers to go through walls while Grimmjow was flash stepping his was to the kitchen. We both made it to the kitchen at the same time so we decide to split what we would make breakfast together.
Later on in the evening me and Grimmjow are getting ready for the festival. We walk through the gates and the first thing we see are masks. I walk over to the mask both and there is only one that stands out to me. I reach out for the mask and put it on. Grimmjow looks at me and says," It suits you very well I'm going to buy it for you." I look at him and say," You don't need to buy it for me!" The owner walks over to us she was very old a frail. She says to us," You guys are a lovely couple I remember when I was like that with my husband. Why don't you guys just have the mask as a gift from me." I look at her and say," Are you sure that you are fine with that?" The woman grabs my hand and says," Yes you my have the mask." She looks at the ring on my hand and says," Are you two newlyweds?" We glance at each other and say," Yes we are." She smiles and us as we leave with the mask in hand. We get Cotten candy and other sweets at a couple of booths down. I walk towards a booth with goldfish that you are suppose to caught with use your hands. I try to scoop some up but I had no luck. Grimmjow whispered in my ear and said," You have to wait before you try to scoop them up ok?" He grabs my hands and helps me catch one goldfish. I left the booth as we turn the corner I see a child drop their gold fish. I walk over and give them my goldfish. After that we decide to go home.