Savior

It is was starting to run at me with it's hand dripping blood. I was frozen in shock not able to move. I kept on hearing someone calling my name but I can't move. I keep looking at it staring at Ichgio's dead body paralyzed in fear not knowing what to do. The instant I look away from Ichgio's dead body it is in front of me grinning.

I look into its face then I felt a warm sensation around my stomach. I looked down and see that it's arm is through my stomach. It pulls it out of my stomach and moves on to attack someone else. I fell to the ground. I heard someone still shout my name. I see someone in the corner of my eye. I notice that it is Grimmjow and something else. Then I see the full picture when I turned my head it is chocking him. I wanted to run over but  I am bleeding profusely.

I start feeling a different sensation it feels like something snaps in side of me. Then I notice the wound in my stomach is gone. I run over and slam into it causing it to lose its grip around Grimmjow's neck and I go over to him and see if he is injured. Grimmjow says worriedly "Your shirt is full of blood." I respond "I am fine it is healed already." I heard it get back 'what should I do Grimmjow is in no condition to fight.' I feel something cold in my hand and I notice that there is a sword with my family emblem on it.
I swing the sword as I have been doing it for as long as I can remember. I start running with the sword and stab it through the heart killing it. I drop the sword and fall back words blacking out.

I wake up laying on someone's shoulder on the couch. I turn and look to see Grimmjow fast asleep with his arms around you. I felt so safe in his warm arms. I got up to grab a blanket,but something tugs on my shirt and I notice Grimmjow is grabbing my shirt. I decide not to grab the blanket and go back on the couch and fall back into sleep.

I wake up the next morning with Grimmjow nowhere to be seen but I hear someone talking outside.