The Deal

My eyes open wide and I state,"I guess those words of her came true." Grimmjow looks at me and says,"So that was the words that she mumbled to you were her tell you that she won't die." "Yeah that was what she told me. I guess she was resurrected by some of her followers." I sigh and look at Ulquiorra sitting on my couch. I walk over and say,"What the hell are you doing on my couch eating my food and watching my TV! Oh I like that show." I sit down and start grabbing some of the food he was eating I take a bite and I state,"This is spicy..... WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COOKING!?" Ulquiorra looks at me with his famous blank expression and said,"I made it better." I sigh and said,"Fine whatever I'm just going to go out for a walk don't reck the house. Grimmjow watch the kids around Mina she can go a bit over board or crazy when it comes to kids." I wave and shut the door behind me. As soon as the door shuts I start to hear the house go from being completely quiet to being extremely loud. I sigh and being me walk. I begin to feel my legs give out and I grab onto a wall near by. It passes and I start to walk again but then I feel someone grab my hand. I turn around and say,"Oh it is you." She smiles at me and says,"I told you I wouldn't die sis." I sigh and say," Just leave us alone please I'm life is going to end soon anyways." She smiles at me and says,"It doesn't have to." I look at her and say,"I'm going for a walk you want to come with." She nods at me and begins to walk with me. I begin to feel anger build up inside of me. I punch a wall and say,"This is far enough." She stops and looks at me and says,"(y/n) just bring your childhood friend back and you will be fine I just want him. Once he and I marry the curse will go to me instead of you." I sigh and state,"As if I would believe you,but lied to me so many times. How do I know if you are telling the truth right now to me?" She grabs my hand and says,"Sister trust me just this once. I have an idea if you bring Ichigo back all you need to do is keep a part of life and just take it causing his life to unravel if you think that I am lying to you." I shake off her hand and state,"Deal but you have to give him your blood because he is going to be yours I will do the rest and keep his life within this crystal in my chest you know that even if you shatter it you could get yourself killed by me." She looks at me and says,"Of course I know that after all you and I are sisters." I glare at her and state,"You aren't my sister you are just someone that killed my parents and tried to steal my happiness." I walk over to where Ichigo was buried and stood there. I touch the grave and state with tears in my eyes,"If only I was stronger I could have saved you it has only been a few months but it seems like yesterday you died but you aren't going to be dead anymore. Ichigo it is time you awaken now." I grab my sword and cut her hand and the blood drips down into the ground and that is when the ground beings to break and glow.