Seriously

The man walked though the the door way. He had hair as black as raven feathers and he was wearing a butler suit. He look toward me and said "Why hello there gorgeous." I look at him and said "What?"
    I start to move towards the bathroom to see if Grimmjow is going to come out. The guy asks "Hey where are you going?" I say " Um I have to get something from my room." He starts to walk towards me with his hand out stretched towards my hair then Grimmjow says "Why don't you stay away from (y/n)."
     He stops and says " why do you always ruin my fun." Grimmjow told him " You just have some really bad timing when you start to creepy out the people I care about." I turn around and walk to Grimmjow's side and said "who is he?" Grimmjow answers " his name is Sebastian Michaelis." I eyed open wide and say " I think I know him from somewhere." Then I look at Grimmjow and notice that he was glaring at Sebastian.
        I didn't know what to do then I notice that someone grabbed my hand. I looked down and see that it is Grimmjow holding your hand. I feel Grimmjow's hand trembling. I give him  a reassuring squeeze of my hand.  Sebastian see that and says" Since I can't brake your bond I will leave you guys now." He turns to leave then he collapse in front of us.He says while on the floor and says " There is something terribly wrong."