Relaxing...Finally....

(Grimmjow pov)
I wake up and find (y/n) asleep next to me. I sigh in relief knowing that everything is fine now. I kiss (y/n) on the forehead and go back to sleep.
(Your pov)
I woke up to Grimmjow kissing me on the forehead. I sit and and think,"Hm...I wonder if he had a bad dream too." I move closer to Grimmjow and begin to fall back asleep when I hear footsteps. I sit up and see (g/n) crying and walk over and say,"Hey did you have a nightmare?" She nods and I pick her up and put her into bed with me and Grimmjow and say,"Your fine now. I was only a dream. Mommy and Daddy will protect you from what ever monsters are out there I promise." I begin to fall back asleep when I look at the clock and realize that stuck on 1:40 am. I get up and grab my phone and see that it is 6:30 am. I sigh and fix the clock and then go back to bed.
I wake up to Grimmjow getting out of bed trying not to wake me and (g/n) up. I giggle and whisper,"Looks like you failed. So are you going to make breakfast or am I?" I get out of bed and say,"Grimmjow you think you can carry me to the kitchen?" He looked at me and state,"Are you plotting something?" I put a pouting face on and said,"No,it just has been a while since you carried me. So I'll make breakfast if you carry me to the kitchen."  He sighs and picks me up stating,"Did you gain some weight?" I punch him and say,"Your only saying, because you don't want to-" He covers my mouth and says,"Be quiet the kids are still sleeping." I stop and let him carry me the rest of the way down stairs and thought,"I wonder if the power went out last night. The clock in our room were off." I kiss Grimmjow and say,"Hey is the clock in the kitchen working?" He replied,"Yeah,Why are you asking?" I say,"The clock in our room stopped at 1:40 am last night, so we need a new clock or we had a power outage." He walks over to my chair and says,"The clock matches my phone so maybe we just need a new clock in our room. Do you have any ideas for Breakfast?" I think of a bit and say,"Why don't we have dessert for breakfast." He sighs and says,"Sure. Let's do that. Why don't we also go to a sweet shop while we are at it?" I smile and say,"I would love to. We also should go on a family picnic. I haven't relax like this in a while." I stretch my arms out and get out of the chair and say,"Hm...I'm going to start packing it now!"
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~
        I look around the park and see that it was a perfect day to have a family picnic. I sigh and lay down in Grimmjow's lap and say,"Today I'm going to be lazy I'm not going to do a thing." (B/n) and (g/n) reply,"But I want to play with you! Come on let's go to the park after we eat and play." I smile and say,"Hm... Let me think about it.... No! Just kidding of course I will play with you. Come on Grimmjow you got to play too." (G/n) stuffs her face full of food while (b/n) is trying to finish his sandwich fast so they can play. It really was a blissful day when I think about it. I took Grimmjow by the hand and we played tag with our children. That was the happiest day I had in a while.
~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
We got home just as the sun was setting the kids were already asleep, because of the busy day they had. I smile and I put them into their bed. I get into the shower when I hear the door open. I peek my head out and find on one was there. I found it odd so I rushed out and got dress. I walk out and being to feel fear. I began to walk down the hallway and I get an eerie feeling that I was getting watched. That was when I heard,"(y/n)." I turned around, but didn't see anyone. All I'm thinking right now is that where is Grimmjow? Where is (g/n) and (b/n)? I walk to their rooms and find them still in bed alright,but Grimmjow was no where to be found. I go outside and search the yard for him,but all I find is a note that says,"It was a lovely day today wasn't it? Looks like someone is missing. Hope you can find him tonight." I feel my heart get squeezed and all I can think is...Why! Why! Do I have such bad luck! Why? Why did this have to happen? I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder I turn and find Grimmjow and bruised and bloody. I feel the tears stream down my face as he says,"Hey do you really think anyone would get ahold of me without getting the crap beat out of them. I won't leave you alone trust me." He smiles and strokes my hair and says,"Come one let's go back into the house. I think I'm going to make some security changes to the house. Then maybe I'll shower afterwards." He wipes the tears off my face and says,"Hey..stop crying..we just had the best day ever something like this shouldn't ruin it." I smile and say,"Yeah your right." I kiss him and state,"I love you." He holds my hand and says,"I love you too. Now let's go back."