Dreams can Become Reality

~~~~~~~your dream~~~~~~~
        I am in the middle of a forest. I begin to wonder around until I hit a wall of glass. I start to run my hand along the wall and I decided to break it. I begin to tap the wall of glass and then I kick it and shatter the wall. I start to venture the other side of the glass. The other side was full of snow a waste land. I decided to turn back and go to the forest. I walk around and find a Sakura tree. The cherry blossoms start to fall off and I see a figure in the cherry tree. The figure moves and I put my guard up. The silhouette whispers,"You should be more careful or you might get killed in two days." I stand there confused and ask,"What do you mean by that?" The silhouette chuckles and says,"You can possibly die in two days be careful."
~~~~~~~dream end~~~~~~~~
      I wake up gasping. Grimmjow sits up and said,"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" I shake my head as he pulls me closer and I respond,"It was more of a dream with a creepy angle to it." He nods and says,"Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you. Now let's go back home right?" I shake my head and say,"Not yet." I kiss his passionately and he says,"Who is hungry now?" I smile and say,"A (woman/man) has to have fun sometimes."
~~~~~~~lemon warning~~~~~~
(Requested by@Thorlovespoptarts)
I begin to take off his shirt and he says,"Woah we reverse rolls." I kisses him and say,"Who cares I want this one more time before I have to go home to where (g/n) and (b/n) are around making it that we can have sex when we want." He sighs and says,"True now let's begin shall we?" I kiss his slipping my tongue into his mouth. He begins to take of my night shirt and I unbuckle his pants. I start to stroke his slowly and I can tell it was driving him crazy. I lick his cock and he says,"Woah you have never done this before? What are you plotting?" I smile and say,"I'm going to tease you like crazy." I take his cock into my mouth and I think,"Man this is so big." I begin to tease him and he start to play with my chest. I feel that he was about to reach his limit and I stop. He looks at me and asks,"Why did you stop?" I smile and open my legs and say,"Put it in me." Grimmjow looks at me and say,"Wow you are so hungry. Don't mind if I do put it in." He thrusts into me and I moan loudly. He starts to thrust deeper into me and then he stops. I look and him and he says,"I'm change positions." He flips me over and says,"I can go deeper this way. It makes it easier because you are so tight." I moan loudly and say,"Your so mean. You don't need to tell me that." He thrusts into me hard and says,"Let's finish what you started." I move the position and say,"I want to see your face as you cum." Grimmjow makes a satisfied face and says,"I've turned you into a dirty (girl/boy A/n:do you like this more than the y/s? Let me know in the comments.)." I nod my head in agreement as he lets out all of his hot and sticky semen onto my stomach. I grabs some tissues and says,"Sorry let me clean you up." I kiss him again and say,"Another round?"
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
     I walk into Mina and Ulquiorra's apartment and find in complete disaster. I see (b/n) drawing on Ulquiorra's face and (g/n) putting makeup on Ulquiorra. I start to laugh  when the children notice me and yell,"Mom we missed you did you have fun on you trip?" I nod and say,"It was fun but I missed you guys." They hug me and say,"We missed you too!"
   We arrive at home and I feel a cold breeze go through the house. With that breeze I heard,"One day left." I feel my heart drop when I heard this I thought,"It wasn't a dream this is bad I should tell Grimmjow," I walk over to Grimmjow,but it was as if a barrier was there not allowing me to pass. I got angry and kicked the barrier and broke it. I rushed over to Grimmjow and told him everything. Grimmjow didn't look surprised though. It was more like I knew it. Grimmjow notices my confusion and says,"I only notice how you were acting and I just thought of situations that could cause you to be concerned." I nod my head in response and I say,"What if the dream comes true and I do die?" Grimmjow pulls me to him and says,"I will never let that happen!" His kisses my forehead and says,"It is getting late let's put (b/n) and (g/n) to sleep." We walk over and he offers his hand and I take it.
~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
      I don't want to sleep tonight. I'm afraid of what I might dream,but I need to face my fears head on. I can't let a stupid dream control me! I am going to change my fate. I'm going to save myself from death tomorrow. With those words running though my mind I decided to go back to the dream and see how I can avoid my death. I walk up in the dream and I'm in a small room with only one twin sized bed and bars on the window. I also see that the door is iron. It reminds me of a prison. I get up and try to open the door. It is lock obviously. I go to the window and none of the bars are loose. I decided to open the slot in the door to find out what type of lock the door has. It was a dead bolt lock. I reach my hand out and unlock it and I sigh in relief. I open the door and peek around the corner. I don't see any guards. I decided not to run,because there could be trip wires. I ventured through the halls until I found the exit. I go to open it but the door wouldn't move. I began to think how I could get out,but I heard footsteps. I hide along by the door,but it was too late the person states,"I know your there! Come out it is not like I could kill you now you know how to stay alone tomorrow good luck." I wake up to the same room. I whisper,"I wonder how they got me away from Grimmjow. It is probably from some drug or something that probably put him to sleep." I get up and do everything I did in my dream. Until I got to the exit door. I push on it and I hear a click click and I jump into the gap in the wall and avoid the explosion. I sigh and relief and start to walk home.
       I get home and lay on the couch. Grimmjow asks,"What happened I just woke up and you where gone." I throw my shoe at him and say,"You suck you know that." Grimmjow gave me a confused expression and I say,"I was kidnapped while you where sleeping."