Fight! Fight! Stop it you idiots!

I walk into class with Grimmjow by my side. We finds the same spot that I sat yesterday and we find another easel there too. I sat down next to Grimmjow and then Ulquiorra walked in and sat next to me. He looked pass me and said,"Hello Grimmjow." He smiles and pulls my closer to say,"How is it going Ulquiorra?" Ulquiorra smiles slyly and removes Grimmjow's arm from me. I start to feel the tension in the air and I say,"Hey how far are you on the project?" Ulquiorra and Grimmjow look at me shocked and say,"There was a project!?" I smile and say,"Yep I forgot to tell you Grimmjow,but it looks like Ulquiorra is barely starting it." I notice that Ulquiorra was looking at me actually staring at me. I start to freak out not knowing what to do. Then I see Grimmjow grab onto my and glare at him. He gives he the sign to back off right when the Professor walks by. She looks at Grimmjow and starts to blush when she see him. I look at her and say,"Hey honey I think you have another admirer. Man it is hard being married to popular man." The professor gets my hint to back off before I get really pissed at her. She leaves and starts the lesson. After class I got to talk to my friend. She waves to me jumping yelling,"(y/n)! Come over here!" I walk about half way and she gets to impatient and runs over to me tackling me making me fall. She pins me down saying,"I got you." I smile at her and say,"Can you get off me please I need to get up and show you mine new drawing of us." She smiles and gets off and look over to where I was. She says to me,"Looks like your husband is going to start something with the new guy." I look over and I see them about to start to kill each other. I grab her hand and say,"Can you please help me you get Ulquiorra and I get Grimmjow ok?" She looks at them then back at me and she says,"I think we are a bit too late for that." I look over to where I saw them and they are already punching each other. I see Grimmjow punch Ulquiorra sending him flying toward us. I grab my friend and we both hit the ground. We look up and see Ulquiorra hit a tree. I looks at us and says,"Grimmjow is that all you got!" I see Ulquiorra start walking toward he and they start punching each other again. I see a professor about to call security and I sneak up behind him and put him to sleep. I grab both Grimmjow's  and Ulquiorra's heads and smash them together. They both look at me and say,"What the hell was that for!"