The Promise

(Your pov)
          I look up at him waiting for I'm to answer my question and that is when I say,"We could name them (b/n) and (g/n)?" Grimmjow looked at me then at them he said,"Sure why not." I smile and say,"I love you-" "It has been a while (y/n) I sure have missed you but will I was away you started your own family remember what I said on that day." I glare at her and say,"As clear as day it was I will be back after all you can't kill humans." She laughs hard and Grimmjow moves to protect me and the babies. I see that same smile on her face that she had while she killed my our family. I grab Grimmjow's shirt and say,"Be careful she doesn't care who she will kill so don't hold back if she attacks you." I see him smile and say,"Don't worry I know what to do after all I would-" I woke up and Grimmjow grabbed my arm and said ,"Hey you ok? You were having a bad dream right?" I look at him then look into the crib and see (b/n) and (g/n) fast asleep. I smile and stroke their faces and say,"I love you guys." I get back into bed and say,"I love you." I feel Grimmjow pull me close and say,"Love you too don't worry I will protect you no matter what I promise." I snuggle into him and say,"Thank you Grimmjow and I will do the same I promise." I start to drift off into sleep when I hear Grimmjow's heart rate speed up a turn around to see Ulquiorra holding our children. I feel Grimmjow reach for his zapakuto I put my hand on his to say,"Wait a second I have an idea." I whisper him the plan and I get out of bed and say,"Hello Ulquiorra this is a surprise." I see him not even glance towards me he was just starting at (b/n) and (g/n). I go to reach towards (b/n) but he moves away so I couldn't grab him. I sigh and say,"Ulquiorra tell me what you want before (b/n) and (g/n) wake up." I feel Grimmjow wrap his arm around me and I hear him whisper,"I want you to run over and grab them both before Ulquiorra can do what he wants with them ok?" I smile and say,"I was thinking of the same thing but I need you to distract him." I feel him loosen his grip and I run towards him but make a curve right as my alarm went off making Ulquiorra jump at the sound allowing me to grab (g/n) and (b/n). I hold them close and set them in the crib beside me.