The Bitch gets what she deserves

(Hey peeps I'm going to start something instead of saying you I'm going to say I and go back and forth using your pov or a character's pov ok let me know what you think in the comments  if you like then I will change it in the rest of the parts!have a great day! XD)
(Your pov)
My dark self and (m/n)walk through my house and my dark self stops in front of the door. (m/n)asked" why did you stop here there is nothing inside that door. It is just a wall behind there." My dark self says " That is all that I let you see." My dark self opens the door and walk through the doorway. I see my dark self walking through the door way and I think ' why would she go in there? Is she going to use that? Is it to keep themselves from destroying my house more?'
We walked though the door and they moved Grimmjow in an empty space. I noticed that the whole place is pitch black besides where your dark self and (m/n) are standing. Then you see ( I'm going to do yds for your dark self for now on)yds lifted her hand and the place lighted up and looked like a school. To be exact it look like the day Ichigo died.
Yds opens their right hand and a sword appears the same sword that you used to kill 'them' but in her left hand had a ( weapon of your choice). Yds points the sword at (m/n) and says " This time I am not holding back." (M/n) take out a sickle and chain and says " Let's do this already." Yds charges (m/n) and barley misses a vital spot. (M/n) gasped and says " You have gotten sloppy in the past years." Yds say " why don't you shut up and pay attention to your opponent!" While yds is saying that I notice that Grimmjow is starting to come out of the daze is yds winning for me? I look back to the battle and see that Yds has the sword though (m/n) heart. I see (m/n) mouth some words that were in a different language.
I look around and notice that I'm not outside my body anymore! I look at the dead body of my sister. I start to walk towards where they put Grimmjow. I look down at him while he is passed out. I pick him up and carry him out of the dark room. I walk over and put him on the couch. I put my head to his chest to make sure he is still breathing. I walk over and look at my hands they are covered in blood.
I wash my hands in the sink and start to fix the damage that happened to my house. I grab the door and start to rebolt the door to the wall. After I was done with the door I glanced at the clock and it is about 2:00am so I grab a blanket and put it on Grimmjow. I start to walk away then Grimmjow grabs my hand and says," What happened I can't remember after when (m/n) rubbed her boobs on my." I rubbed my head and said " It is hard to put it in a non-psychotic way but to put it simply I snapped and my dark self took over so she killed her...."
     Grimmjow's eyes widened " Are you sure that you are ok with killing your sister." My eyes start to tear up and I go into Grimmjow's arms and start crying. I fall asleep in Grimmjow's arms.
  (Grimmjow's pov)
      I woke up with (y/n) walking away after putting the blanket on me, so I grabbed on to (y/n) and asked her what happened. When (y/n) said what happened I could see that she had been though a lot ,so when she fell asleep after crying so much I picked her up and put (y/n) and put (y/n) in bed.