Junko Enoshima Brings Despair

I walk down the street and I start to hear screams. I decided to peek around the corner and I see a blonde busty girl wearing a high school uniform. She was surrounded by people screaming her name. She waves to her fans, but I see a bit of boredom in her face. It was like she was longing for something. She notices me and ask,"Do you know who I am?" I reply,"No should I?" She smiles and grabs my hand walking into a café. I start to think,"what did I get myself into?" She sits down and orders me some tea and says,"So you don't know who I am? I'm on the cover of many magazines, but that is more of a hobby. I am what you would call the Ultimate Despair, but not many people know that." I sigh and say,"Then how come I don't know who you are if you are so famous, and you are the Ultimate Despair huh. Sounds like a game I know." She smiles and says,"That is kind of funny. I not many people believe me. Oh I forgot to tell you my name it is Junko Enoshima." She reaches her arm across the table and I shake it saying,"My name is (y/n) nice to meet you." I begin to notice that the way she acts seems to change almost as if she has many different personalities. I heard the door open to the café and she waves to the person and they sit down next to me. I glance over and the person reminds me of the figure from my dreams. Junko changes again and says,"Hey Nagito you took your time getting here." I start to think,"I am starting to think I'm being held here for some reason. I better not get kidnapped again." He seems to notice my gaze and says,"Hello (y/n) did you have fun yesterday?" I go to say,"Who are-" he covers my mouth and says," My name is Komaeda Nagito. You can call me Komaeda if you want. Most people call me Nagito though." He smiles and asks,"I am going to remove my hand now. Don't try anything." I stay quiet and I notice he had a gun in his hand, but it wasn't point at me it was pointed at Junko. I felt confusion start to set in when he asks,"(y/n) so how is your relationship with Grimmjow. Do you think he would notice if you were go for awhile." After that I started to feel drowsy Junko smiles and says,"It took longer than it was supposed to work instantly,but I guess you have a high resistance level." I feel my body start to go numb and Komaeda lay me down in his lap. He starts to stroke my hair and the last words I heard was,"I wonder how long it will take for Grimmjow to find you."
(A/n there is going to be a lot of switching from now one.)
(Grimmjow pov)
      Where is (y/n) (she/he) should be back by now I wonder what is keeping (her/him) so long. I get up and yell,"(B/n)! (G/n)!Come here!" I see them rush to me and I say,"How do you guys feel about stay home alone for a little bit?" (B/n) smiles and says,"I want to stay home alone." (G/n) said,"I don't know..How long are you going to stay out?" I smile and say,"No longer than an hour." She sighs and says,"Ok, but you better not come back late!" I smile and ruffle their hair and leave out the door.
(Your pov)
     I woke up in a room covered in stone and I was hanging in the air by my arms. I try to move, but my body is still paralyze. I feel someone stroke my cheek and say,"Your awake. A minute sooner and you would have awoken in my arms."I try turn my head,but I can't. Once I heard the voice say,"Don't strain yourself (y/n) trust me you will need your strength later." I see in the other side of the room Junko was sitting in the corner sleeping. I start to get feel back in my hands and I didn't feel any chains on my legs,so I waited for Komaeda to get in front of me I wrapped my legs around his neck and started to squeeze. I could tell Komaeda was shocked until I notice Junko wasn't in her spot. I feel a needle go into my neck and I feel my whole body go numb again. Junko smiled and whispered,"Fall into to despair for me won't you. I love watching people loose all hope and fall into the deepest part of despair!" I decided to close my eyes and wait for the drug to wear off.
(Grimmjow pov)
       (Y/n) where are you? Please tell me you left a sign somewhere. Anywhere wouldn't matter. Just don't be in a horrible position. Don't worry I'm one my way. I look around the store and I see some guys reading a magazine. I notice the picture and it was of a blonde woman with blue eyes and a busty body. I sigh and say,"Maybe she took (y/n)...I kind of doubt it." I reach a café and ask,"Have you see this person?" I show a picture that I took with (y/n) on vacation. The person nodded and said,"Yeah (she/he) left here a while ago with a magazine model named Junko Enoshima and this guy that has the best luck in the world name Komaeda Nagito." I ask,"Do you know where they went?" The café owner step out and said,"Is there anything wrong?" I state,"Have you seen (her/him) and do you know which way they went?" The café owner replies,"Yeah I saw (her/him) they went towards the supermarket and then they disappeared." I say,"Thank you." and rush out of the café and start looking for a place they could've taken (y/n).