Damn It!

I look back and see that the chainsaw ran through my chest. Blood came out of my mouth into my hand. I hear Mina scream saying,"(y/n)! Don't loose yourself in the dark! You are the light in the dark you need to awaken! The angel of darkness is your name eating yours wings make you tame!" I start to feel hot like my body was going to catch fire. I started to feel myself drifting away like before. I try to get up but I collapse back to the ground. Grimmjow pulls himself over to me and say," (y/n) your hair is turning black and your eyes are turning pink too. You need to drink don't you?" I shakes my head and say,"I will be fine." I grab a pill from my pocket and take it.
I start to feel my body cool down a bit and I am able to get me and Grimmjow standing. I feel my wound healing faster than before so I summon my gun and take aim at the person with the chainsaw. I say,"Who told you to come over here and attack us?" I person just smiled and said,"I don't follow anyone I follow my own orders." I smiled at the per😇son and said,"Wrong answer." I pulled the trigger and that is went I was able to see the person's aura. I recognize that aura from some where before but I couldn't remember who it was. I hear the person start to laugh and say,"It is so sad that you can't even remember your own family! That is probably why your sister thinks that you are so pathetic! You can't even protect the one you love!" I start to feel my blood boil and the is I feel a bite on my neck. I started to feel my shoulder  blades burn and I hear a man's voice say,"I am the light in the dark. I am just a mere servant to the light so awaken to your true self you are the angel of light and darkness. (Y/n) be-" I hear a loud slicing noise and I see my Mina's brother being sliced in half with the man saying,"You talk to much." I feel the anger build up inside me and that is when I heard a voice saying,"You are such an idiot you really need to learn how to use you powers." I feel my body being taken over again. In two seconds flat she kills the man with the chainsaw and calls me pathetic. I wake up and say,"Damn it! I need to get stronger!"