The Stranger

I start to look through the curtains on the porch doors then I hear the talking stop and I act like I was getting water. I feel Grimmjow wrap his arms around me from behind. Grimmjow asks " how long have you been up?" I reply " I just got up not that long ago. I go and make breakfast." Grimmjow says " I already have you just need to warm it up." I look up him and said " Really you did?" I glance at the table and you see pancakes with eggs, bacon,and ham.
I go to look back at Grimmjow then he picks me up off the ground and sets me in the chair at the dining room table. I state " You are acting weird." Grimmjow looks startled by what I said and asks "Why do you say that?" I look at him then glance away and say" Who were you talking to on the porch outside." Grimmjow adverts his eyes and responds " A friend of mine." I look up at him and say " Is it someone I should worried about taking you away from me?" Grimmjow looks down at me and says " No you don't need to worry about that.The person I was talking to was a guy." I look up straight into his eyes and he brings his face closer to my face . We touch foreheads then he kiss me. I look up at him still and say" As you wish but don't keep any secrets. You should know that hate secrets. Especially the ones that cause problems." Grimmjow replies " I will not keep any more secrets from you."
I take a bite of the pancakes and and say" That is extremely good!" I eat the whole plate and say" I haven't had a meal that good in a while" Grimmjow smiles and says" Should I start making your meals every day?" I look and him and say "No there is no way you can don't even live with me. You won't have enough time to come to my house and make me breakfast before school starts!"
Grimmjow says with a smile" Then why don't I just move in with you?" My face turns bright red and I glance away and say"I you want to move in the why don't you sell you house and get a job. Then you can maybe move in. Yes I did say maybe!" Grimmjow starts to laugh about what I said and he says" I'll be right back I'm going into the restroom." While Grimmjow is in the restroom I hear a knock at the door.I go to walk over to get it but the person opens the door and walks inside.