Introductions

Name: Emma Katherine Holster
Age:16
Blood status: Pure-blood
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Icy blue
Family: My parents were killed by Bellatrix Lestrange when I was ten. I have my foster parents, Jane and Frank Wellington, who are also magic. I go by my last name, though.
Back ground: After my parents died, I became really depressed. I wouldn't talk or eat very much.

I didn't have very much friends, but when I met Katy Perkins, my whole life changed. She was funny, smart, and always knew how to cheer me up when I was sad. Until one day, she and her parents were killed by some death eaters. That's when my depression started again. Over the years, I've made a few more friends, and lost even more.
Personality: I'm a very funny and smart girl when I want to be. When I'm mad you'll know, I don't hide it. Just letting you know, my bark is worse than my bite.
Heritage: My mother was a Veela. My father on the other hand is an Animagus, but I turn into a cat while he could turn into a rat. Weird, right? If you're wondering, my parent parents are Jhonothan and Maria Holster.

Emma's POV
Today I'm going to Diagon Alley.

"Emma! Wake up!" Jane yelled as she pulled the covers off my bed laughing. I slowly got out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"7:00." She said before exiting the room. I was very excited to be going to Diagon Alley, which was surprising because I'm not really excited over anything nowadays. I've never been there before.

I used to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic before I got expelled for pranking. What? It wasn't my fault I accidentally dropped a dung-bomb in the head mistresses office during detention.

It really wasn't. My enemy and I had detention together and I had my prank stuff with me. She bumped into me causing the bomb to fall out of my pocket and explode. I therefore got expelled.

Anyway, I put on my leggings, beanie, tank top, and Vans before going into the bathroom to brush my long, blonde hair and teeth.

When I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone and ran down the stairs into the parlor.

"That was fast." Jane said.

"Thanks, Jane?" I said laughing. Jane and Frank didn't really care if I called them by their first names. They were my parents best friends and I called them by their names anyway. So why make a huge change, right?

"Am I going by Floo?" I asked. She nodded and held out a pot of powder. I took a hand full of the Floo powder and stepped into the fire place. Before I left, she handed me a little bag of extra powder to get home. "Diagon Alley!" I said throwing the powder on the ground. A puff of smoke appeared then disappeared. I opened my eyes to see a dusty old shop.

I walked out of the shop with my school list in hand and looked around. It was beautiful! All of the little shops and the people made it like a fairytale. Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I never get out of the house much. And when I'm at school, if I'm not at classes or eating, I'm in my dorm.

After I got all of my stuff for school, I decided to go to the pub and the joke shop then head back home. I entered the small and walked over to the bar.

"What would you like, sweetie?" The bartender asked me

"A butter beer, please." He nodded and filled a jug up with butter beer. "Thanks." A boy with electric blonde hair sat at the stool next to me.

"I'll have a butter beer." He said. He then turned his head to me. "Draco Malfoy." He reached his hand out for me to shake and I shook it.

"Emma Holster." I turned back forward and took a sip of my drink.

"Care if I buy you anything?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. Can't a girl go to a pub without trying to be picked up? This is the curse of being part Veela.

"No thanks." I said sternly. He put his hand on my knee.

"You sure?" I moved away from him.

"Yeah. And by the way, next time you try to pick up a girl, don't be a perve." I finished my drink and put the money down on the counter. "Have a nice day." I said sarcastically. I left the pub and went to the joke shop.

I walked into the store and imediantly walked over to the nose biting tea cup display once I saw it.

"Perfect." I whispered. I reached my hand out to grab the cup when another hand touched mine.

"Oh, sorry." A boy with above shoulder length ginger hair said. He was a bit taller than me, but not by much.

"No it's fine, take it." I said blushing. He then started blushing as well.

"No really-" He was cut off by a boy who looked just like him along with another boy a couple inches shorter interrupting.

"Honestly mate," The twin said. "If the girl says take the cup, you take the bloody cup." He then turned his attention to me and stuck his hand out for me to shake. "Fred. Fred Weasley."

"Pleasure." I said half smiling while shaking his hand. His twin pushed him over to stand infront of me.

"George. The hotter Weasley twin." I laughed and shook his hand. "This is our younger brother, Ron." He nodded over to the shorter kid. Ron just stood there blushing furiously. "You got a name?"

"No, actually, I don't. When I was born my parents didn't bother to name me." I joked. The twins laughed, I also heard a small chuckle come from Ron.

"This one's funny, Freddie." George said staring at me.

"Yes. Yes she is, George." Fred said staring at me as well. "But really, what's your name?" Before I could answer, my phone started ringing.

"Sorry." I said with an apologetic look. I answered my phone. "Hello? Oh hey, Jane. What's up? Yes, I KNOW book prices are crazy. You've said that joke a million times. Alright. I'll be home in a minute." Jane called and told me I had to come home. I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. "Sorry, I have to go." I left the shop and went back to the one I had come from. I took the little bag with Floo powder and held it in my hand.

"6 Jocking Street." I said. The puff of smoke appeared then disappeared again. I walked out of my fire place and went up to my room to pack. I know school was only two days away, but I wanted to pack now.

After dinner I decided I was going to write my friend, Lauren. She lives in the U.S, I met her a few years before my parents were killed when we were on vacation in New York City. I was relived when I found out she was a witch too. Our family's ended up spending a lot of time with each other. She visits sometimes during the summer, but this year she's in Egypt like the summer before this one.

Lauren,
I miss you so much! It sucks you can't come visit. By the way, I got expelled from Beauxbatons. Oops. I'll tell you the story some other time. Anyway, I'm going to this school called Hogwarts. Tell your parents I said hi, and give Derric a hug for me. He may be your brother, but he's like one to me as well

Love,
Emma

I gave the letter to my owl, Owl, that's right, I named my owl Owl, and he was off. I took a long shower before straightening my hair.

I decided I was going to bed just so I can get up early tomorrow.