The Plan

Emma's POV
It's been what? Four days since the 'incident' with Fred and I haven't gone near him or George. Ginny is the only one who knows about it and she's not taking it very well.

"I can't believe he'd snog you!" She yelled. I shushed he by smacking her in the back of the head.

"Shut up!" I whisper yelled. "And we didn't snog! It was a kiss. Not particularly a kiss I wanted to happen, but it was just a kiss." I clarified. She stood up, huffed at me, then walked out of the room.

"George Weasley!" I heard someone screech. Harper. I pressed my ear up against the door to listen better.

"Listen, Harper. I like you. I do. But not the way you like me." He said. My heart stopped for a minute when no one said anything.

"It's that Emma girl, isn't it?" Harper asked, sounding pissed.

"Harper, that doesn't matter right now. I'm sorry, but I don't think that we should be together anymore." He said.

"Fine!" She yelled. I heard as she stomped into the room that she was using and the noises of her angrily packing her things. "I'm leaving!" And with that, she stormed down the stairs and left. I heard a small knock on my door. I ran across the room and picked up my wand while lying on the bed.

"Yeah?" I called. George walked into the room and leaned against the door way. "Oh, hi." I said, not surprised that it was him.

"Hey. I'm guessing you heard all of that, then?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered awkwardly. He chuckled and sat at the edge of my bed. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" He asked tilting his head.

"I don't know." I said. There was a small moment of silence. "What did Harper mean by 'is it that Emma girl'?" I asked. "George, do you still have feelings for me?" His face turned crimson red.

"Yeah." He mumbled. I smiled at him and scooted closer. I ran a hand through his now cut hair.

"She did an awful job." I said. He laughed a little at my comment. God, I missed him. I missed his laugh. I missed his smile. I missed the way he would ask me to help him with his Divination essay when we were working on homework at twelve at night, and no matter how tired I was, I would say yes. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes slowly and kissed him back.

"Hey Emma- oh." I heard someone say. I pulled away from George and saw Fred in the hallway staring at us. "Looks like you two made up." He said smiling at us.

"I'll be right back." I said to George as Fred started walking back down the hallway. "Hey, Fred." I said turning him around.

"Yeah?"He asked.

"Are we ok?" I whispered.

"Yeah. That kiss was a mistake. I know you don't love me like that." He said. This is why I loved him. He always knew how I felt when no one else did.

"Thanks, Freddie. You're the best." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and fix your brothers hair. See you." I walked back into the room where George was and wrapped a towel around his shoulders. "Let's fix this, shall we?"

***later***

"Kids! Dinner!" Mrs. Weasley called up to us. I leaned over the banister and smiled down at her.

"We'll be down in a minute!" I yelled down. She nodded and walked into e dining room. I quickly Apparated down to the kitchen to help Mrs. Weasley bring dinner to the table.

"Why, thank you, dear." She said once we were finished.

"Don't mention it." I smiled and sat down. George sat on my left and gave me a quick kiss.

"George Weasley! That is not how you act at the table!" Mrs. Weasley scolded. I smiled down at my plate as other people started to sit down. When Ron sat next to me, I changed into him. God, it's been long since I've used my Metamorphmagus powers to their advantage.

"Hey, Ron. Can you pass me the potatoes?" I asked him. He nodded and grabbed the bowl of potatoes. He turned to hand them to me and nearly dropped the bowl. "Thanks." I said grinning. He shook his head and went back to stuffing his face with food.

"Why, hello my beautiful family!" I heard a jolly voice say. I then heard the door click shut and a man with short, ginger hair walked into the Burrow. "Why are there two of you, Ron?" The man asked. Ginny laughed and I went back to my original self.

"Hello, Mr. Weasley. I'm Emma." I said shaking his hand. He beamed at me and shook my hand enthusiastically.

"Good to meet you! Now, shouldn't there be one more staying with us?" He asked, referring to Harper.

"She wasn't feeling very well, so she went home." Fred covered. I gave him a smiled and took and bite of my roast beef. "How was work, dad?"

"It was wonderful!" He said. "I got a shipment of muggle products from the Ministry and inspected them. Excuse me, Emma. Do you know the use of a tampon?" I choked on my milk when he asked me this.

"Yes, Mr. Weasley, I do. But I really don't think it concerns anyone right now." I said blushing. Mrs. Weasley was shooting daggers at her husband, but he didn't see the problem.

"Oh, please. Call me Arthur." He insisted.

"Dad works in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Department o the Ministry of Magic." George whispered to me. I nodded and pushed my plate forward.

"That was delicious, Mrs. Weasley." I said.

"Thank you. And call me Molly." She smiled. I nodded and sighed. There was a moment of silence until Arthur spoke up.

"We're going to be leaving very, very early tomorrow morning. So I want all of you to pack your bags tonight." He said. His children and I looked at him in confusion.

"Where are we going?" Ron asked.

"It doesn't matter. Just be ready tomorrow." He said immediately.

"We're going to go pack." Fred said before glaring at George. George and I stood up and followed Fred upstairs. "Get in the room. We need to talk."

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've updated, I know. But if it makes you feel any better, it made me feel really awkward writing that part of the story. I think some of us know what tat is, of course. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it! Btw, I should be updating my other two fanfics soon!

xxHailey