More Hair Related Things

Emma's POV
I sat in the bathroom on the edge of the tub waiting for either Fred, George, or Ron to walk in. I could hear then arguing in the other room like children. 'I don't want to get my hair cut!' or 'I got mine cut last year!'. Boo hoo, get over it. Oh, Merlin. I'm turning into my old self. Ron pretty much fell into the room. Obviously someone pushed him. I grinned, sat him in the chair, and began cutting his hair, washing it before doing so, of course.

"So, Ronnikinz," I started, using the nickname I usually used for him. "How are things?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head. I spun him towards me and began to cut his bangs.

"Oh, you know. What's going on with your life? How're things with your siblings?" I asked. I was really just trying to find things out about Harper and George, I honestly didn't care.

"Em, I know what you're doing. You're not going to use me to get my brother back. I love you as a sister, I really do, but I like having my brother date someone who's not a psychopath, thanks." He said. I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." I said. I could practically feel his eye roll.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Plus, you don't want to come off as the crazy ex-girlfriend." He said. I cut the last part of hair and I was done.

"But I am." I said with a wink. He shook his head, and left. Fred walked in huffing and sat in the chair. I let out a holler of laughter. This was going to be interesting. "Hello, Freddie." I said washing his hair. He rolled his eyes. I laughed and flicked him in the forehead. "You can't not talk to me forever, you know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know." He said. I leaned the chair so that he was in a sitting position and cut his ginger hair. Merlin, the Weasley's have long hair.

"You talked to me!" I said. He broke into a smile and shook his head. "So, you come up with any ideas for operation Break Up yet?" I asked. He sat up straighter and smiled. Now, I knew when Fred did this that meant he had an idea. It was kind of adorable. I know what you're thinking. No. Never in a million years will I be in love with Fred. He's like my brother. Wait, that would mean I'm in love with my brother's brother.......... gross. Just don't think about it.

"So, I was thinking, what's one thing that George hates?" He asked. I thought from my past experiences with George.

"Ironically, clowns." I said. He nodded and grinned into the mirror. "So, Freddie, what's your plan containing clowns?"

"Well, Harper has been asking me for weeks what George likes so she can get him a present. So I was thinking that we could tell her that he loved clowns. And, I kean, she would obviously believe that considering it's George." He explained. I nodded and ruffled his now cut hair.

"This is such a movie." I laughed. "The best friend helps the exrgilfriend get back her ex. They all live happily ever after. The end." I frowned. "If only that's how it really was."

"Thanks, Em." He said standing up and looking in the mirror. "It looks good."

"Send your brother in here." I said. He nodded and gave me a sad smile. He walked out of the bathroom and closed the door begins him.

"What happened to your hair?" I heard Fred ask. I put my ear up against the door to hear better.

"Harper cut it." George said with a shaky tone. "Emma was taking too long."

"Listen, mate, you can't go around pretending like you love this girl." Fred said. "One of these days, you're going to wake up and realize that you can't do it anymore. You're going to break up with Harper because you still love Emma. And you know what's going to happen? She's going to be taken because you couldn't man up and tell her that you still love her." I heard a thud and swung the door open. Fred was lying on the ground clutching his nose and George was standing above him holding his fist.

"George!" I yelled. I knelt down next to Fred and looked at his nose. I saw George leave the room out of the corner of my eye. "It's ok. It's just broken." I said. "But I can't fix it with magic. Come on." I helped him up and took him back into the bathroom. "Sit." I said pointing to the ledge of the bathtub.

I rummaged through the drawers until I found some bandages and medicine. I sat across from Fred and examined his nose. He had a few cuts on his cheeks and lips because if hitting thee floor so hard.

"Alright. This might sting a bit." I said. I put some Dittany on his cuts and he clanged his fist. "Oh, grow up, Freddie." I chuckled. He shook his head at me. I looked at the ground.

"My brother really does love you, you know?" He asked. I looked up at him. "And, I mean, who can blame him? You're smart, beautiful, funny. It'd be a sin not to love you."

"You don't mean that, Fred." I said sternly. "I've got more flaws than you people can imagine. I've got scars and permanent bruises." I said.

"No one cares." He said softly. He quickly leaned in and gave me a kiss. When he pulled away I stood up and walked out of the room.

What the hell just happened?