The Yule Ball

Emma's POV
Tony and I walked to the Great hall. We entered and saw it looked nothing like it usually does. The floor was replaced with fake ice and the walls were silver. Magical snow was descending from the ceiling and there were glass sculptures all over. A big stage and a dance floor was set up at the far end of the room. It was absolutely breathtaking.

"Wow." We said in unison. We both looked at each other and burst into laughter. As more people came in, it became a bit more cluttered but it was fine.

The Great Hall doors opened and the champions entered with their dates. Fleur and Rodger Davies were first, then, wait. Hermione and Viktor!? I'll ask her about it later. She waved at me as she passed. Behind them, were Cedric and Cho Chang then Harry and Pavarti Patil. I cheered and yelled until they reached the center of the dance floor.

Once everyone was quiet, the music started. All the champions danced gracefully, but Harry. I'm not even going to start. Let's just say, Pavarti is a saint for dancing with Harry. Many people joined in and danced.

"Come on!" Tony said excitedly. "Let's dance."

"Tony." I groaned al he pulled me into the dance floor. He placed his hand on my waist and we started dancing. "Baby Blue can dance." I said jokingly. He laughed, picked me up, and swirled me around like the others were doing.

"I love this song!" Tony and I said in unison as The Weird Sister's played another song. We danced until our feet hurt and went to sit at a table. We said said the name of the food we wanted and it appeared on silver platters in front of us.

"Hey guys!" Jess said waving. Her and Seamus walked closer to the table. "Can we sit?"

"Of course." I said smiling. Seamus sat down next to me and Jess sat on his other side. "So, where's Jake?"

"With his date." Jess said with a smirk, she then ordered her food along with Seamus. I saw Jake strutting over to our table with Laney holding his hand.

"What the hell is this!?" I yelled in delight. A few people stared at me while Laney and Jake just laughed. "So, are you two a product?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes." They said plainly. I laughed and they sat down. I saw Katie and Fred dancing to the music together and started planning their wedding in my head. I completely zoned out thinking of what flowers to pick.

"Don't you think, Em?" Seamus asked looking at me with a smirk. I shook my head clearing my thoughts and glanced around the table.

"What?" I asked. They all laughed.

"What ship name is better, Lake, or Janey?" Jess asked. I laughed.

"Lake." I said. Tony high fived me.

"That's what I said!" He exclaimed. I laughed and took a bite of food. We all sat and talked for a while until we decided to dance. "Emma Katherine Holster! You will dance with me!" Tony yelled when I refused to dance.

"No! I've already danced with you!" I groaned. Him, Jake, and Seamus helped pull me towards the dance floor while Laney and Jess tried to hold me back. When the girls finally let go, I fell on top of the three boys. "Serves you right." I said with a smirk. I stood up and helped them get to their feet. "I guess I'll dance with you, but only because I don't hate you." Tony laughed and grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the dance floor. I saw George and Harper dancing with each other across from Tony and I. Tony noticed and spun me around.

"You're in love with him- don't deny it-" He started as I opened my mouth to protest. I quickly closed my mouth and listened to what he had to say. "You aren't going to get anywhere in a relationship, friendship even, if you avoid him. He's eventually going to find another girl, hence Harper, the slut of Gryffindor." I laughed at what he said and kept dancing.