Hair

Emma's POV
"What did you do!?" Jess yelled at me. I had just dyed Tony's hair and it looks awesome. We were standing in the Great Hall and almost everyone was looking at Tony's hair.

"He's got blue hair, obviously." I said. Tony laughed.

"You ruined his hair!" She said aggravated.

"Oh, come on, Jess. Loosen up." Tony said. She sighed and shook her head.

"Fine." She said then walked to the Hufflepuff table.

"I'll see you later." I said. Tony waved and we went our separate ways. "Hey, Gin." I said sitting next to her.

"What did you do to him?" She asked laughing.

"You sound like Jess. I simply dyed his hair, no big deal." I shrugged taking a bite of my waffle. She laughed and continued eating as well. "We have potions first today, right?"

"Yeah, sadly." Ginny said with a frown. I pushed her plate forward and stood up.

"Might as well go now. Don't want to be late." I said. She nodded and stood up. We walked down to the dungeons together and stopped at Snape's office. I knocked on the door and he opened up after about a minute or two.

"What are you doing here?" He sneered. Ginny and I looked at each other.

"We're here for potions, professor." I said. He looked from me to her then back at me.

"If you weren't so busy messing with the cauldrons yesterday with Miss. Johnson, you would know that we have class in the Great Hall today. Now leave." He spat. We immediately spun around and walked back up to the Great Hall.

"Did you know?" I asked looking at Ginny. She shook her head.

"No." She said. We were quiet for the rest of the walk.

We entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. I sat between Hermione and Ginny and across from two third years. Next to them, where Fred and George. I was ignoring the usual glances from them and continued to work on my essay. I felt something hit me in the head. I looked down and saw a piece of crumpled up paper.

Do you want to go to the ball with me?
G

I looked at George and gave him a 'what the hell is this?' look. I took my quill and wrote the plain word no.

Why? I read once he sent a piece back.

Because, I think it would be nice for you to know, that I'm already going with somebody. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to get my work done unlike some people.

I madly wrote and chucked it at him. He looked at me then went back to work.

He threw a piece of paper at Ron. Ron gave his brother the same look as I did. George nodded over to Harper Quinn, a Gryffindor in our year. He tossed a piece of paper at her.

"What?" She mouthed. George made hand movements that looked like dancing then pointed to himself. She looked at George and nodded. George winked at Ron.

I slammed my book shut causing everyone to jump a little bit. I stood up and handed my book to Snape. He took it and I stormed out of the hall. I walked to Transfiguration and sunk down by the door. I could hear McGonagall's voice coming from the class room.

"Hey." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Jake standing there. "Want to talk?"

"No." I said.