The Present

guess whos back. back again. ok but really guys hello. i would like to thank everyone who has stood by this story and who has supported me as i was writing it. im going to go through it and edit some stuff out (it wont be super important stuff but only little things that are really extra). thank you to everyone who has been understanding of me taking off some time. theres really not an excuse for taking off months at a time for writing. so yeah thanks. 

(BY THE WAY FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT THAT THE PRESENT HE WAS GIVING HER WAS SEX, i mean i dont blame you, BUT YEET NOPE its probably gonna be cheesy. idk)

Emma's POV

By the time we all got back to Grimmauld Place, it was almost nightfall. The lot of us walked inside the old hideout and collapsed on the couches. I kicked off my shoes and placed my feet in George's lap. To this I lovingly received a gag from him. I laughed and shoved my foot in his face.

"Dinner!" Molly yelled from the kitchen. Everyone stood up at the same time and scrambled to the kitchen. As Fred grabbed for one of the rolls, Molly shot a spell at his hand. "Birthday girl first." Fred looked at me for some sort of clarity.

"Birthday girl first." I said with a shrug before taking a roll for myself. Fred was the last person to receive a roll at my birthday dinner.

As people began to finish up their meal that Molly graciously prepared, Sirius stood up and tapped the edge of his glass with a fork. "I would like to propose a toast." I grabbed my glass from in front of me and smiled at the man. "To Emma, my daughter that I would give my life for. I love you, dear. To Emma."

"To Emma." The rest of the house chorused. George put his arm around the back of my chair and placed a small kiss on my head. As everyone began to clear their dishes, George grabbed mt arm and ran us up to his room.

"George, what-" He had cut me off by taking a cupcake and shoving it in my mouth. "If you roofie me, I swear to god..."

"What does that even mean? Never mind that, just eat it." He sat on his bed and intently watched me as I ate the cupcake. I hazily looked back at him, then down at my hands. They were blue.

"So, George, you tell me you want to give me my present, and when you do, you turn me into a god damn Smurf?" I asked. He seems confused by the Muggle reference, but brushes it off yet again. "Ok, but really, turn me back."

"You're no fun." He says as he pulls out his wand and makes my skin go back to normal. "Fred and I have been working on that for at least half a year. It's for the shop."

"I mean, if I wasn't the test subject, I'd  be thrilled." I mumbled. He laughed and placed me in an overstuffed green chair that was resting in the corner.

"Keep your eyes shut." He said as he backed away. I did as told and waited until he came back. When I opened my eyes, he was standing in front of me with a long, wide box.

"George..." I said excitedly. He nodded for me to open it. When I did, I just about cried. I looked up at him to see him with a brighter smile than me. I pulled him into a long kiss. As I pulled away, he placed a peck on my cheek. I looked down at my brand new broom and smiled wider than I was before. "Thank you for making this birthday one that I don't regret."

"Thank you for making me happy." He said. I put the top of the box back on to cover the broom and George and I walked back downstairs where everyone was sitting around the fire. I sat between Fred and George, both boys putting their arms around me.

I leaned my head on Fred's shoulder and soothingly fell into a deep sleep.

TTTTHIS IS A STORY ALL BOUT HOW MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. guysss thats the chapter. I felt really bad for not updating in like almost a year (?) and wanted to do this. so yeah i hope you enjoyed. ill try to update more, but i cant make any promises. I love you guys sososososososososososoooooooooooooo much.

xxxxxxx hails