12 Grimmuald Place

Quick A/N. Last chapter I accidentally said Animagus, not Metamorphmagus and I feel really stupid. Btw, I completely forgot about Lauren, Laney, Julie, Emma's animagus powers, and her Metamorphmagus powers so I'll put more of that/them in. Thx. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Emma's POV
"What's up?" I asked the twins when I walked into their room. They looked at each other then at me.

"Listen, we really want to peruse our prank in business, you know that, right?" George asked. I nodded and sat in a char that was in the corner of the room.

"Well, Harry gave us his winnings from the Tri-Wizard Tournament. We were thinking, maybe, that we would buy a shop in Diagon Alley." Fred said. My face broke into a smile.

"That's great!" I said.

"But," George said. "We don't want to finish the school year. We were going to leave tonight, and we wanted you to come with us." My smile faded and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Guys, you know how much this year means to me. I want to play Quidditch. I want to become an Auror. I can't do that if I don't finish my last year." I said. "I've gotten top marks in almost all my classes, I can't ruin that by not finishing school."

"Yeah, but, you could help us run the shop!" Fred said, trying to persuade me.

"No. I'm not doing it. And neither are you two. We're a team. Where one goes, the other two do. Plus, you won't get much customers during the school year." I stated. "I'll tell you what, a few days before the end of the term, we'll leave with a bang."

"Fine." They groaned.

"Thank you." I said before giving them both hugs. "I'm going to go pack."

***morning***
****very, very early in the morning****

"Emma!" Someone whisper yelled in my ear. "Emma wake up!" It was George.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow. He turned me over and planted a kiss on my lips. "George! I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I say rubbing my eyes. He grinned at me and shook his head.

"I don't care. Now, come on. Let's go. We've got to leave." He said picking me up and walking me out of the room. Normally I would pound on his back and make him put me down, but I was tired. He entered the bathroom and placed me in front of the mirror. "We're all leaving in an hour, so I suggest you get ready by then."

***breakfast***

"We don't have time for breakfast!" Mrs. Weasley yelled at Ron who was trying to shove a whole plate of bacon into his mouth. "If you don't get up in time, then you don't have any time to eat!" Ron huffed and dragged his luggage across the room to the fire place. "We will be traveling by Floo Powder to 12 Grimmuald Place, got it?" She asked. We all muttered a slow and tired 'got it'. "Emma, dear. You and George go first."

"Alright then." I said grabbing a hand full of the powder. George and I stood in the fireplace, both crouched over, and held hands.

"12 Grimmuald Place!" We both said clearly as we threw down the powder. A puff of green smoke surrounded us and we were pulled through what felt like a tube. I, being awful at Flooing, fell over as we landed and pulled George along with me. We slid across the room and hit the wall softly with our heads.

"Sorry." I groaned as I stood up. Before George could answer, a man, slightly shorter than George, with shoulder length, brown hair walked into the room. He beamed at me and looked at the fireplace.  As if planned, Fred and Ginny came through, followed by Molly and Arthur.

"Hello, Sirius!" Arthur beamed, shaking the man's hand. Sirius? Sirius Black? Good to finally meet him. Harry told me about how he was framed and not to worry if I ever meet him. "You know Ron and Molly. This is Fred, George. Ginny, and their friend Emma." He said pointing to each of us.

"Nice to meet you all." Sirius said. He then looked at me. "God, you look so much like your mother." He said quietly.

"Sirius." Molly snapped. "Not now." I gave her a puzzled look but she ignored it. "All of you. Go up stairs and find a room. Fred and George you'll share. Ginny and Ron, you two get separate rooms. Get some sleep- Emma, dear, you stay down here. We'd like to have a word." She said as I started up the stairs. The twins looked at me an I shrugged. She beckoned me into what looked like the kitchen. The four of us sat at the long table. I sat across from Mr. Weasley and looked at the three of them.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked, trying to break the tension. Mrs. Weasley took my hand in hers and gave me a sad smile. "I-is something wrong?" I asked, fully aware that my voice was trembling.

"We have something to tell you." Sirius said. He took a deep breath and placed a hand on my cheek. I flinched at his touch. His hands were rough and cold. "You look just like your mother." He said clearly.

"What?" I asked. "You knew my mother?" I thought of what she looked like. "She looked nothing like me. She had short, brown hair and green eyes-"

"She's not your mother." Sirius blurt out.

"What makes you say that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Because......"

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!