Crushes?

Emma's POV
Hermione ripped open the curtains on my bed.

"Wake up!" She yelled. I groaned and sat up.

"It's Sunday! Why are you waking me up?" I asked.

"Fred wants to apologize. He tried coming up here earlier over and over. But failed, of course. It was quite funny actually. I suggest you go see him." She threw an outfit at me and I got dressed.

I walked down the spiral staircase where Fred was standing uncomfortably. I grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the common room.

"Ow! What the bloody hell was that!?" He asked holding onto his ear.

"What the bloody hell was that question last night?" I asked crossing my arms. He had a look of guilt in his face.

"I'm sorry. I know that's your business. I was being stupid and nosey." He apologized.

"Yeah, you were." I mumbled. He laughed and I did too. "Breakfast?"

"Breakfast." He laughed. We walked down to the Great Hall and sat down with Katie, Lee, and Angelina. "Where's George?" He asked getting some bacon.

"Hospital wing." Lee said sadly.

"What? Why?" I asked with panic. Angelina looked at me with a sad smile. Her eyes were puffy from crying, I'm guessing. Fred and George were some of her best friends. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"We don't know what happened. After last night, he went out to take a walk and didn't come back. We went out to look for him and found him lying in a corridor all bloody and bruised." Katie said. I stood up and walked to the hospital wing.

George was lying in a bed in the middle of the right side. I walked over and pulled a chair up next to him.

"Madame Pomfrey, do you know what happened?" I asked as she came over.

"I'm sorry dear, but I don't. I'm sure when he wakes up he'll remember. I expect him to be up in three days." She assured. I nodded and she left. I grabbed George's hand and stared at him. He had stitches on his forehead and his arms and face were all bruised along with a black eye.

"He'll be ok." I heard someone assure. I turned my head and saw Ron standing there. He came over and pulled a chair up next to me.

"Thanks, Ronnie." I said with a sad smile. Ginny and Fred then came in and sat on the other side of the bed. I heard Ginny crying. She obviously tried to make it silent. I walked over and gave her a hug. "We'll go get some food and have it sent up." I said. Ginny stood up and wiped away her tears. We walked out of the infirmary and walked down to the kitchens.

"Are we aloud to be down here?" Ginny asked.

"Probably not. The twins and I come down here at night sometimes so we know how to get in. The house elves don't tell anyone. Bless their little souls." I chuckled. "Tickle the pair." I said once we got to the portrait to the kitchens. Ginny reached out her hand and tickled the pair. The picture slowly opened.

At least one hundred house elves were bustling around. We were greeted by one named Flinky.

"Hello, Mistress Holster. Would you like the usual today?" She asked in her squeaky voice.

"Oh no, thank you. Could you send four plates of French toast, bacon, and pumpkin juice to the infirmary?" I asked. The house elf nodded and got to work. "Come on, Gin. They'll send it up. Thanks Flinky!" I waved to all the house elves and we left.

We got to the hospital wing to see Ron and Fred already eating. Ginny and I laughed then went to sit down.

"Thanks for the food." Fred said as we sat down.